I meet this category.

Ur man and you sound very motivating =)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Busy working on the V

ALL HAIL!

^^^This!

Yes! And don't interupt their important work!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I've been busy training for the All Valley karate tournament. There's this guy named Johnny who wants to put me in a body bag.

He's gonna sweep the leg
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    QUESTION for the MEN: How do you feel when a Women ask your advice on weightloss/exercise/ST?

it depends on the woman, if we're intimate i'll stress how i like her as is (not always helpful but hey) otherwise i'll give very generic MFP poster-esque advice, water, cardio WITH strength training, abs are made in the kitchen etc

Abs.. are made in the kitchen... why yes they are
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I'm here but about to go for a walk need to buy sides for my steak
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    I'm here - add me if you want
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    QUESTION for the MEN: How do you feel when a Women ask your advice on weightloss/exercise/ST?

If they mean it...they immediately get a bit of respect, because they either had to come to the freeweight section to do it...or, they've read enough of my posts to know that I don't like, or do...the whole elliptical/cardio bunk.

^^^^ means they are interested in strength training...which again gets respect from me.
  • xYumzx
    Options
    I'm here but about to go for a walk need to buy sides for my steak

Im jealous im having Salad lol
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I've been busy training for the All Valley karate tournament. There's this guy named Johnny who wants to put me in a body bag.

He's gonna sweep the leg

Dood. You weren't supposed to TELL him!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

it depends on the woman, if we're intimate i'll stress how i like her as is (not always helpful but hey) otherwise i'll give very generic MFP poster-esque advice, water, cardio WITH strength training, abs are made in the kitchen etc

Interesting..so is sex
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Sorry, I am here, but I was busy brewing a fresh pot to pull an all-nighter.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

He's gonna sweep the leg
    I'm gonna do this special move called the crane kick and win....bonus I'm banging his gf now.
  • xYumzx
    Options

If they mean it...they immediately get a bit of respect, because they either had to come to the freeweight section to do it...or, they've read enough of my posts to know that I don't like, or do...the whole elliptical/cardio bunk.

^^^^ means they are interested in strength training...which again gets respect from me.

IM VERY INTERESTED just need to lose weight =( ughhhh this *kitten* of mine holds me back =(
  • xYumzx
    Options

Interesting..so is sex

Pretty sure it MAY BE but do you have to be s blunt LOL Mods are a lurking lol... My kitchen will never be the same nore will the firetruck LMAO
  • crisanderson27
    Options

IM VERY INTERESTED just need to lose weight =( ughhhh this *kitten* of mine holds me back =(

There's no weight restriction on strength training =D.

You can start whenever you like! The sooner, the better!
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I have been here for almost a year. :)
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    i would love more guy friends!

SAME HERE!! THEY ARE MOTIVATING FOR ME :love:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    mens?
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I don't have many guys friends on here but I'm so serious I have like the greatest MFP guy friends on here ever! They are just amazing :flowerforyou:
  • shawnp80134
    shawnp80134 Posts: 86
    Options
    Checking in.. I'm here almost everyday... checking out the pic's for motivation.. only motivation of course!