Hi

Options
I am on a mission to be able to wear shorts this summer and accomplish at least five push ups. However, I need to loose 25 lbs which would be good for my health and allow me show off my legs. :wink: :smile: :wink: I was just looking for a free online calorie counter and found this site - today. I not only joined as a member but saw the importance of establshing my daily food and exercise diary to keep track of progress. I have been on and off the site all day long: reading blogs, setting up my goals, and planning meals. I am totally jazzed and excited and motivated. Look forwarding to posting my progress.

Replies

• honib-d
    honib-d Posts: 4
    Options
    I am on a mission to be able to wear shorts this summer and accomplish at least five push ups. However, I need to loose 25 lbs which would be good for my health and allow me show off my legs. :wink: :smile: :wink: I was just looking for a free online calorie counter and found this site - today. I not only joined as a member but saw the importance of establshing my daily food and exercise diary to keep track of progress. I have been on and off the site all day long: reading blogs, setting up my goals, and planning meals. I am totally jazzed and excited and motivated. Look forwarding to posting my progress.
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    Welcome!:drinker:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. You will do it:bigsmile:

Best luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Watch out it can be addicting:happy: This is a really great site and with the best support from people who understand and care. We are glad you joined us and looking forward to see you join in on the topics. If you ever have any advice or need some don't hesitate to ask or put your two cents worth in.
  • honib-d
    honib-d Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you:smile:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome ! I agree that this is an awesome site. I :heart: it ! And it sounds as if you already do too!!! Best wishes to you on your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    welcome we are behind you and support you you can do it!!!!!!!!
  • Mehran
    Mehran Posts: 1
    Options
    hI everyOne :bigsmile: awesOme s:drinker: ite
  • mking
    mking Posts: 45
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it!:wink: