i need help and a buddy

Options
is anyone on this site dealing with diabities and having a really hard time. i was diagnosed a year and a half ago and i have gotten my numbers between 80 and 120 for the last 2 months but now they are going back up again and i feel sick all the time. i see an endrocronologist in october but i sure could use some serious company out there. thanks torrence:sad:

Replies

• Irish24
    Options
    My mom is a diabetic, and has been for the last ten years. I know that she has had some problems with being tired and not feeling well over the years. She started out just having to check her levels but with in the last two-three years she has needed insulin shots three times a day. She has taught me one important thing, and that is to take it all with grace and a smile. I know it' s tough I watched my mom struggle to keep her levels down. Just keep on keeping on keep doing what you have been doing for the last few months and make sure that you remember to smile and laugh and enjoy all the little big things in life. :flowerforyou:

Irish