I LOVE HGC! Easiest way to diet!

Options

Replies

• Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I thought it was someone who was not so bright who started using it and made a typo lol
    I just hope that people stop discussing the product so that the thread doesn't get shut down.

Oh, and BEWARE THE RANDOM EMAIL! Yesterday, I posted to a thread about it and I got a long blowhard email about the dangers of the diet like I somewhere stated I was participating in it.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I thought it was someone who was not so bright who started using it and made a typo lol
    I just hope that people stop discussing the product so that the thread doesn't get shut down.

Oh, and BEWARE THE RANDOM EMAIL! Yesterday, I posted to a thread about it and I got a long blowhard email about the dangers of the diet like I somewhere stated I was participating in it.

I've already gotten something along those lines :-). Proves that some people don't read topics first!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Oh I wanted a piece of this one at first......

A piece of what one? Because if we're exchanging pieces............
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Oh I wanted a piece of this one at first......

A piece of what one? Because if we're exchanging pieces............

I'd give you a piece of my mind, but I'm afraid then I'd be without a mind period!
  • k2quiere
    Options
    J, I'm not sure I could handle your brain with mine...the voices would drive me nucking futs!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    J, I'm not sure I could handle your brain with mine...the voices would drive me nucking futs!

Here I thought it was because the sheer amount of knowledge mixed with your knowledge would create a rift in world to have someone that intelligent.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

Make that 2! :-D
  • k2quiere
    Options

Here I thought it was because the sheer amount of knowledge mixed with your knowledge would create a rift in world to have someone that intelligent.

There's always that too, but I don't worry too much about the consequences of my actions on others.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options

There's always that too, but I don't worry too much about the consequences of my actions on others.

You should go into politics.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    love Hungry Girl :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, but I think I :heart: you...

In an almost-not-creepy sort of way.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    I don't know you, but I think I :heart: you...

In an almost-not-creepy sort of way.

I bet you say that to all the semi-funny chubby guys!
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Friday Fun Bump!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I should make a sister club called Hunger Games Club LOL

:heart:
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Nom Nom Nom....
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    HAHA! Awesome.
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    this gave me a good chuckle. my first thought was, this person can't even spell the name of the diet they are on. haha!!!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    When I saw the topic of this thread, I knew it had to be one of my friends...You're awesome JR. Love ya!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I love Hungry Girl
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    When I saw the topic of this thread, I knew it had to be one of my friends...You're awesome JR. Love ya!

I love the new tat! Once I get to my goal weight I am getting a tattoo.