RED TEAM week 20!

So we seem to have lost many, many, many people. :frown:

Anyway, since I'm up relatively early (it's not 6:30... but I've been up since 4... why don't I sleep????) I figured I would once again start the new thread.

Today is weigh-in day. I myself did not weigh... I will try to do so tomorrow.
Today I have class early so I'm already dressed and my parents are still sleeping and the scale is unfortunately in their bathroom.

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday even though i was at work all day... because that's where all my friends are. They all said happy birthday to me. And now then my one manager kept texting me... but it's cool though because he'll only be 21 next week so it's not creepy or anything.

And that is about it.

Hope you all had great weeks... look foward to hearing from you. :smile:

Replies

• The scale says 120.8....but idk how that could be. i thought i remembered weighing 122 something yesterday evening...strange (weighed both times on the same scale btw)
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    I'm at 179.2 today! Wooo! I love being in the 70s!!

Modell - I'd be so excited if the scale said I lost that much in a day! It would be my friend again :laugh:

Nevermore - Happy late birthday! I'm glad you got to spend it with your friends, even if it was at work all day :flowerforyou:
  • 154 still, but its also my TOM. I will weigh again Wed. To see for sure. I dont see how I couldn't have lost atleast a lb this week. We will see. Everyone is doing great! Good job ladies!
  • Mel, Happy Birthday a day late :o) I also read your "rant" on the last thread. My thought is just relax girl. Are you interested in this guy? If not then you really have nothing to worry about as far as the touchy feely. :o) But if you are interested and things keep progressing then you just need to talk to him about it and same with his shaving habits :laugh: And who knows maybe if you get real interested in him maybe the touchy feely thing wont be as big of a deal.?
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Happy Birthday nevermorex! :flowerforyou:
    I'm at 213....man I would love it if at some point it might be possible to get under 210, seriously, this is annoying!
    Congrats on the losses ladies! :bigsmile:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Well thanks for the happy birthdays. :bigsmile:

Hopefully I remember to weigh tomorrow... although I had too much cake... bad me... soooo it's not going to be pretty.

And JWalker, thanks for responding to my rant. haha. Yeah I am interested in him. I just.. can't deal with people touching me. Ever. One of my friends hugged me when I gave her a birthday present and I freaked out. I just cannot do it. But he's cool with it and we're both kind of excited about continuing to grow our relationship. It's going to be good - I just worry too much. But yeah, I definitely need to get him to shave. I mean, I told him... but I guess he thought I was joking? haha. I'll work on it.

And always, good job, ladies!
  • Hi everyone!!
    Sorry I was MIA last week. Things got really busy. As of right now I have gained a pound so I am currently at 150. I am not too worried about it because it is about to be that TOM. Happy late b-day Mel. Have you made a decision about the new boy yet? Follow your instincts girls!! I hope that everyone has a good weigh-in!!

-Mack
  • MelL1205
    The scale is my friend today. :smile:

It says 175, which was my goal for my bday. However, on Mondays i don't really have time to eat, soooo perhaps today is the most reliable day to weigh. whatever. I'll take it.

And thanks Mack. Yeah I think I have decided. And I think I'm going it a whirl...
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Hi guys, still at 155 today...having a VERY difficult time getting back on track again, anyone in the same boat?? :embarassed: Anyway I can get over my slump??
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    So we seem to have lost many, many, many people. :frown:

Anyway, since I'm up relatively early (it's not 6:30... but I've been up since 4... why don't I sleep????) I figured I would once again start the new thread.

Today is weigh-in day. I myself did not weigh... I will try to do so tomorrow.
    Today I have class early so I'm already dressed and my parents are still sleeping and the scale is unfortunately in their bathroom.

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday even though i was at work all day... because that's where all my friends are. They all said happy birthday to me. And now then my one manager kept texting me... but it's cool though because he'll only be 21 next week so it's not creepy or anything.

And that is about it.

Hope you all had great weeks... look foward to hearing from you. :smile:

Happy late b-day GF!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: Hope it went well!!
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    So, I weighed monday night and it was 266. but considering i usually weigh in the morning, i weighed this morning and it was 268. So I will go with 268. Getting closer to the lowest I had gotten before getting so off track!! And of course biggest loser premiered tonight! but it was also the finale for More to Love! So I chose to watch Biggest Loser until the very end where I was running back and forth between 2 tv's, haha. And I am sooooooo glad Luke chose who he did (don't know if anyone else watches, but I loved the show!) anyway, i also worked out for 20 minutes while watching biggest loser so I feel pretty good about that. 20 minutes is better than 0 minutes! How is everyone else doing?
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Hey, Mel Happy birthday!!! Even if it is late! So happy you made your goal.

Model, You have naturally 1 to 3 pound fluctuations daily, even from morning to night. Thats why its good to weigh only once a week. It really only gives you a base.

Read this... Its really interesting... http://primusweb.com/fitnesspartner/library/weight/scale.htm
    Its called why the scale lies...

Me I at least lost, so I am proud of me. I'm 201 this week, and I feel bloated... I don't get TOM anymore, No Im not that old... LOL.. I had an ablation a few years ago.. Ladies never have it. Instead of my period, I get bloated, moody, and cramps... And I never bloated or had cramps before........

ANYWAYS that was TMI But I felt better sharing.,.,, And finally glad to be rid of 202
  • Happy late B-Day Mel! :flowerforyou:

it's funny..i have barely any friends, no boyfriend (or guys trying to date me for that matter) and i've gotten so bored i'm thinking of joining fantasy hockey or baseball lol...sad really
  • MelL1205
    Happy late B-Day Mel! :flowerforyou:

it's funny..i have barely any friends, no boyfriend (or guys trying to date me for that matter) and i've gotten so bored i'm thinking of joining fantasy hockey or baseball lol...sad really

Thanks.

And I've always wanted to join a fantasy sport. You should totally do it for fun. :smile:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Yes, happy late birthday mel!

well, watching biggest loser last night has started my motivation going again (though still not like it was!) and so today i have been pretty good i think. i still have somewhere around 600 calories left for dinner (and my after school snack, which will be watermelon). haven't exercised and won't have time to, but at least i know i am working on getting my cals back on track!

how is everyone else's day going?
  • I watched the biggest loser last night also and it definitely was motivation! I wish I could train with them for just a week..well I'd love to for longer than that also, but just 1 week would be fantastic! I need someone to kick my butt! lol
  • MelL1205
    I think I need to watch the biggest loser. I'm definitely missing out on something fabulous it seems.

And thanks Jess. And anyone else I forgot who said happy birthday to me as well. :smile:
  • Sorry I'm late :embarassed: my number is 192.5 :ohwell: I lost 2 of the 7 lbs I had regained so I guess I'm not too upset.

Mel - Hope you had a fantabulous b-day!

Das_Modell- try fantasy football it's fun and by the way you have friends on MFP :flowerforyou:

Hope everyone has a successful week!

Keyisha
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Well - I'm really late for this week. I'm at 196, I can't seem to get over the mid 190's hump (been floating between 195-197 for a couple weeks). Of course I'm not really trying that hard either :tongue: ... I guess I better kick my butt back in gear!

I watched the new episode of BL on tuesday... what a tearjerker! So many sad stories... I just wanted to reach through the screen and give everyone a big hug! I'm pretty excited for next weeks episode.. the dreaded week 2 curse! hehe. I wonder how that girl is that ended up going to the hospital, we never really heard much through the rest of the episode. Hopefully she'll be back for next week... I saw a LOT of drive and determination in her from that challenge.

Hope everyone is rockin this week! :flowerforyou:
  • Happy late B-Day Mel! :flowerforyou:

Thanks.

And I've always wanted to join a fantasy sport. You should totally do it for fun. :smile:

i joined fantasy baseball....i just realized...i have no idea what the heck half the stuff is on a players stats lol. Maybe i should just add all the ones i find good looking :tongue:

I saw they had fantasy racing...but unlike fantasy baseball there was no free signup at all. I'd have to pay to play fantasy racing :cry: