TurboFire!!

Options
13»

Replies

• jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love TurboFire! I am just starting week 5 right now, I am hoping to complete the 20 weeks program and then do a ChaLean Extreme and TurboFire hybrid schedule!
  • Matiara
    Matiara Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I just finished Turbo Fire...I loved it! It was sooo much fun! We started another round of Insanity this week, but after that we will do turbo fire again. The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't include the advanced set of dvd's. :( Maybe next time around I will buy those.
    The advanced thing is as much as Turbofire itself! It's crazy! Omg insanity! My hubby wants to try tht

I know. That's why I ponied up for the advanced DVDs when I ordered TF. I knew I wasn't going to drop another $120 for them and they only cost an additional $60 when they are ordered with TF. I didn't need the "extras" that come with the full price set because I already have them anyway.
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I love the TurboFire DVD's also. Got them early last fall but never have followed the program exactly as I just don't have that kind of time. What advanced DVD's are you guys talking about? Did they not come w/ the program and if not, how do I get them?

I mainly do the TF 45EZ as i like that routine but I also like the TF55...it's just that I only get to exercise between my daughters (twins, 4th grade) leaving for school and having to get my 8th grader on the bus....then it's shower and off to work...
  • Patti9600
    Patti9600 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was kind of skipping around the TF videos but decided to follow the schedule and it really works. I was doing more cardio but now that I added the toning, stretching and sculpting has really helped. They aren't easy!
  • JenRN2
    JenRN2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group if possible!?! I am on week 4 starting today. I should be on week 6 or 7 but do to injuries and crazy kids schedules it got pushed back BUT I'm here again and dedicated! I just did Fire 45 and stretch 10.

THANKS!
    jen
  • CanonMom413
    Options
    I am only have Turbo Jam but am on my 3rd week and love it!
  • flslp87
    flslp87 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have done TurboFire but haven't done it in the order she says and now I can't find my listing of what order she recommends doing them in....but I love the 55 min one....

I too have TurboJam but don't like it as well as I don't feel like it is enough of a workout .....If I would have had it when I first started new stuff last year well.....