Jillian Michaels Body Revolution starting april 1/12-WHO IS

Options
124»

Replies

• lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    really dont give up in time will show results we still have loong way to go in the program
  • gunchik
    gunchik Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Workout 5 - brutal, but oh so great! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
  • gunchik
    Options
    Workout 6 - done (plus one circuit of Cardio 1)! Another great workout - so far workouts 5&6 are my favourite ones; all those single leg squats and lunges, sooo nice! Hopefully Cardio 2 is going to be fun!
  • gunchik
    Options
    Did Cardio 2 for the first time - quite lovely! I hate high knees so much, but the rest of the moves were fine. Rest day tomorrow.
  • gunchik
    Options
    Just to keep this thread alive - I'm still going steady; Workouts 5, 6, and Cardio 2 - check!
  • gunchik
    Options
    Moving on to workouts 7 & 8 next week.
  • gunchik
    Options
    I don't like W7 at all, tons of floor work and push-ups which I loathe, heart rate is not up, didn't get an endorphin-high.
  • Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting on Monday is there a group to join for this or is it just this thread?
  • gunchik
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting on Monday is there a group to join for this or is it just this thread?

I think it's just this thread, and I'm the lone survivor :D

Workout 8 today; I liked it much better than W7. My ankle is still bothering me, so I'm a bit worried about tomorrow's cardio, since there's a ton of jumping. Oh well, gonna have to push through.
  • ambernicholewms
    Options
    Have you seen any results? Did you do the 7 day kickstart or following the meal plan? I just got mine today but the meal plan isn't that simple to me.
  • Meloonie
    Meloonie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Ok well I'll post on here too then and then you wone be all alone lol! Just finished day 9 of 30DS. Looking forward to starting on monday. Are you following the food plan too?
  • lilprincessvic
    Options
    Hi all, I have just finished day 5 of level 2 on the 30 ds but my body revolution has come so im going to start that tonight. I bought it second hand and it hasnt come with a booklet on the order im supposed to do them in can anyone help?
  • gunchik
    Options
    Have you seen any results? Did you do the 7 day kickstart or following the meal plan? I just got mine today but the meal plan isn't that simple to me.

I did the kickstart (2 workouts a day), but I'm not following the meal plan since I don't want to eat only 1200kcal, so I'm following what mpf gives me (around 1700 a day).
    As to results, unfortunately, the news is not good: I'm actually getting bigger in terms of inches, although I'm maintaining a deficit, so I don't know what's wrong. It's really frustrating, but I'm trying not to think about it.
    However, there is a Body Revolution group, and people there have had nice results.
  • gunchik
    Options
    Hi all, I have just finished day 5 of level 2 on the 30 ds but my body revolution has come so im going to start that tonight. I bought it second hand and it hasnt come with a booklet on the order im supposed to do them in can anyone help?

Also this is what the Body Revolution workout schedule is like. It's 12 weeks. You workout 6 days a week with Sunday off.
    Phase 1:
    Week 1: M: Workout 1 T: Workout 2 W: Cardio 1 Th: Workout 1 F: Workout 2 S: Cardio 1 S: REST
    Week 2: Same as Week 1.
    Week 3: M: Workout 3 T: Workout 4 W: Cardio 1 Th: Workout 3 F: Workout 4 S: Cadio 1 S: REST
    Week 4: Same as Week 3.
    Phase 2:
    Week 5: M: Workout 5 T: Workout 6 W: Cardio 2 Th: Workout 5 F: Workout 6 S: Cardio 2 S: REST
    Week 6: Same as Week 5.
    Week 7: M: Workout 7 T: Workout 8 W: Cardio 2 Th: Workout 7 F: Workout 8 S: Cadio 2 S: REST
    Week 8: Same as Week 7.
    Phase 3:
    Week 9: M: Workout 9 T: Workout 10 W: Cardio 3 Th: Workout 9 F: Workout 10 S: Cardio 3 S: REST
    Week 10: Same as Week 9.
    Week 11: M: Workout 11 T: Workout 12 W: Cardio 3 Th: Workout 11 F: Workout 12 S: Cadio 3 S: REST
    Week 12: Same as Week 11.
  • lesanncan
    lesanncan Posts: 70 Member
    Options

I started JMBR monday 4-1 how are you doing so far? im not really following the food plan tho. i feel the most burn in my upper arms and top back
  • lilprincessvic
    Options
    Thats great, thanks
  • gunchik
    Options
    Workout 7 is in the bag! for the second time. Shoulders are sore, woot!
  • gunchik
    Options
    Moving on to phase 3 the day after tomorrow!
  • mrscooks1
    mrscooks1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I will be done with Phase 1 tomorrow. I like Jillian, but I am not going to continue with the program. I have osteoarthritis in my knees so can't complete all of the moves. I modify, but don't feel like I work as hard when modifying. I am just going to start lifting heavy weights and low impact cardio.

If you know anyone who wants to purchase the program, I will give it to them for half the price or best offer. I just don't want it to go to waste.

I sold my body revolution. I didn't know how to delete my old post so I decided to do it this way. Hope all is well.