Hello from Scotland

Options
Hi..............erm I dont really know what to say or do I have never been on a forum before but I really enjoy reading all the posts. I have had this app for about 18months and never really used it. I am a 33 year old mum of 2 and I am fed up playing with all these silly diets I am ready to make a change in my life and hopefully with some support from guy I can lose the 100lbs I have to lose. I dont want to be the fat mum anymore that has to pretends I dont like rollercoaster or swings because I am scared I will get stuck or the bar wont close over me . I want to join in the fun and take my kids places we can all join in I am sick of standing on the side lines holding the jackets. So come join me on my journey and add me.

I am looking forward to sharing my stories along the way and hearing about how you are all getting on :heart:

Replies

• TheCeebles
    TheCeebles Posts: 67
    Options
    Hello from Scotland too :) and welcome! xx
  • TeaRexParty
    TeaRexParty Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    With that "hello from scotland" I'm sure you're goin to get a ton of responses, lol. But yay I get to be one of the first! I also have alot to lose and am done with the dieting. I'm making life changes right now and the weight is one of them. Friend request incoming :)
  • elainebinns
    elainebinns Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello there. I started with this app about a week ago and have lost 4 pounds!! It makes counting the calories really easy. I'm not much of an online forum person either but we all need some encouragement from time to time :-) best of luck with your weight loss. I' m sure you can do it!! Best wishes from Hertfordshire :smile:
  • lexytay
    lexytay Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Been on for 35 days, and I'm down 18 pounds...it works :) Good luck!!
  • chellbell79
    chellbell79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone I am totally feeling motivated already I cant wait to get started and I am totally getting the hang of this forum lark lol :smooched:
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Hello from the great state of Arizona, USA =)
  • fayglet
    fayglet Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love the bagpipes and can insult people in Gaellic!!!
    (I'm originally Canadian)

I know how it feels to have a lot to lose (about 70 lbs minimum to be healthy range) so feel free to add me!
  • FerryfieldLad
    FerryfieldLad Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am from Scotland too! Hello!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Hello From Scottland ChellBell79:wink:
  • shoanaphilp
    shoanaphilp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too x
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Hi, My fam came from Scotland 4 generations ago, I need to visit
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    Hello from Edinburgh! :D
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome. I completely understand the fat mom feeling. I'm 34 with 3 kids. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you'd like some support :flowerforyou:
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Cmoan the Scotland!!!!!

We Are The People!
  • MOS3
    MOS3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hello - also from Scotland (South Lanarkshire). Good luck with your journey. Keep motivated x
  • FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello from Utah, US. Welcome to the forums.
  • lmatteson04
    lmatteson04 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello from this Arkansas hillbilly. :happy: Would love to be part of your support group. Request incoming!
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Hellooo from Forfar!
    Add me for some Scottish support :smile:

Would be great to have some more fellow Scots in my friends list:smile:

Best of luck in your MFP journey:smile:
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have no direct ties to Scotland that I know of, but welcome anyway! :-) Best of luck on your health journey.
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hello from Aberdeenshire!!

Welcome onboard!

Feel free any fellow Scot's to friend me!!

xx:smile: