How?

Options
2»

Replies

• cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Today I have no motivation to workout either, so I decided that I just need to do something I love to do, watch the sun set. and on top of a mountian is the best place to do that. So I'm gonna have to hike that mountian to do what I want to do.

Just find something you love to do and add some exercise to it. Walk play catch with the dog, take the dog to the park, whatever but you need to do something. You will feel better once you start.
  • margebouvier
    margebouvier Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A few years ago, I paid a significant sum of money to do a 4-week, 5-day a week boot camp session. They ran from 5:30am-6:30am. I got a lot out of it. I learned how very hard I could push myself and not die, so it really showed me that I was probably phoning it in before. I stuck with all of the sessions because it was a lot of money to spend - built in accountability. It completely changed the way I work out now. Great camaraderie - all women - and I never felt out of my element.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    failure is not an option.
    Instead of giving me reasons why I cant, I give myself reason why I can.

So get your butt moving girl - once you up and movin it will be easy from there on out!