OMG - Did you all read/hear this yet! Speechless

Options
BADGIRLstl
BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
Dentist pulls out all her ex-boyfriend's teeth out.....OUCH!

WROCLAW, Poland — Oh, the fury of a woman scorned. A 45-year-old Polish man now knows a woman’s wrath after his ex-girlfriend (and dentist) removed all of his teeth.

Anna Mackowiak, took advantage of a heavy dose of anesthetic and removed Marek Olszewski’s pearly whites. Every last one of them.

The couple had separated just days before. Olszewski, who was suffering from a toothache, said since Mackowiak was a “professional”, he had no reason to think anything would go wrong.

But it did.

“I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions, but when I saw him lying there I just thought, ‘What a *kitten*,’” Mackowiak told the Daily Mail.

She then locked the door and plucked out Olszewski’s teeth one by one.

Mackowiak then wrapped his jaw in bandages. When he woke up, she told him there had been some complications and suggested he wait until he was home to remove the bandages.

“I knew something was wrong because when I woke up I couldn’t feel any teeth and my jaw was strapped up with bandages,” Olszewski told the Daily Mail.

Olszewski, outraged at his new-found misfortune, used expletives to recount what happened. He added that his new girlfriend dumped him after learning he was now toothless.

As for Mackowiak, she is being investigated for medical malpractice and could face up to three years in prison.

Replies

• DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    You always posting something about a woman getting revenge, your man need to watch out!!
  • SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    Options
    Just like the woman who rip the guy's *kitten* off in Indiana last month! Ouch!!!!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    :devil:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOW...This some crazy...scary stuff....If was crazy for even going there...
  • jjstaten
    jjstaten Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    only 3 years?
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    totally not worth it. 3 years in jail?!!??!?!?!?!!?! and shell probably have to pay for him to get new teeth...
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    You always posting something about a woman getting revenge, your man need to watch out!!
    Their revenge TOPS mine. But my sweetie is good. I couldn't hurt him.
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    WOW...This some crazy...scary stuff....If was crazy for even going there...
    Right. He probably dogged her out....annnnnnnd wanted her to take his tooth out for free probably. HA!
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I saw this online somewhere. The sad part is, the women were saying, "lol he probably deserved it!" then calling men women haters for saying that's sexist.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I heard this on the radio yesterday...she must have been really made to pull ALL his teeth out!! lol

I think he was cheating and broke up with her.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I heard about this and it skeeved me right out.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Whoaaa.............that;s some crazy ish!!!!!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

I think he was cheating and broke up with her.

She wasn't making him enough sammiches! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BADGIRLstl
    Options
    I really wanted to know what he did. She didn't just pull a tooth or two.....SHE PULLED ALLLLLLLL OF THEM!!!
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to know what he did. She didn't just pull a tooth or two.....SHE PULLED ALLLLLLLL OF THEM!!!

Doesn't mean he did anything. Some women/people are just crazy.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    You mean she had him under anesthesia and she only pulled out his teeth?
  • hphd92love
    hphd92love Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I heard this on the radio...all I can say is.....OUCHIE!!!:ohwell:
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Yes. Read it early yesterday morning. It was one of the only things that made me smile yesterday.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I saw this on Yahoo news.

It says that his new girlfriend dumped him because of it. My guess would be that he cheated on her. But that is still no excuse whatsoever to do that to someone!! Some people are just wacked.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I hope she gets that 3 years or more.