Slim in 6 Thoughts....?!?

Options
So I'm thinking of ordering the Slim in 6 DVDs...Has anyone done them? Like/dislike? What are your thoughts? Also are the DVDs long?

Thanks
Jenn

Replies

• Smithdawnm
    Smithdawnm Posts: 5
    Options
    I liked them. They were very effective. The only problem I had was that I get bored doing the same workout day after day. The times increase as you work your way up. If I remember correctly, the beginning level is around 20-30 min and you work your way up through three levels, ending at around 60 min. (don't quote me, though. it's been a while and I no longer have the set.) Good luck!
  • pondwater41
    pondwater41 Posts: 23
    Options
    Yes, they can get boring. The 1st disk has 4 workouts (3 @ 30 min & 1 @ 45 min) + an extra warmup session. The 2nd disk has 2 work outs @ about 55 min each + the same extra warmup session as disk 1. I decided that I needed extra time to fully accomplish all the workouts on disk 1 and used it for 4 weeks. Just started disk 2 this past Sunday.

I originally bought the tapes about 2 years ago. And they sat around for a year or so. When I finally started using them (and just not half-a** use them). I met my initial goals after 6 weeks (3 weeks of disk 1 & 3 weeks of disk 2). I've never even put disk 3 in the dvd player.

I kept the weight off *initally* for a months. Just started using them again at the beginning of April, at the same time I started MFP.

Good Luck