Like a refreshing punch in the face...

Options
That moment when the numbers appear on the scale and you swear. Sometimes it is quietly, under your breath. Other times you just call the scale what it is, "a lying, dirty son of a... oh, hi other half-naked men in the locker room staring at me raving like a mad man."

Well, I have been on here before, lost weight for my wedding and lost motivation after the wedding. Gained some back, now I want to go right on through until I hit my goal.

About me (since, you know, that is actually kind of the point of this post) - I eat fire, listen to rockabilly and punkalachian music (if you don't know, ask and I will be happy to expound upon my music tastes), I am training for a marathon (just finished a half), I enjoy reading more than exercise, I wore TARDIS cufflinks to my wedding, and I use the Oxford comma.

So, if any of that makes any sense to you (or if your group of MFP friends are a little too sane), feel free to add me.

Replies

• ephur
    ephur Posts: 3
    Options
    Fantastic for the Tardis cufflinks! Punkalachian, going to check that out, completely new to me!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I'm glad other people swear at the scale too. My son always says I shouldn't talk to inanimate objects - but that scale is a dirty son of a b*tch sometimes.
  • lilbpixie
    lilbpixie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The scale knows what he did....and he's NOT sorry. :devil: