hard work and dedication really does pays off!

Options
11 months ago I gave birth to my second child, after that I seen what my body became and I was so unhappy. I was absolutely sickened everytime I looked in the mirror. Well I thought to myself that there was nothing I could do and that I'm stuck with it. Boy was I wrong! In March of this year I decided to browse the success stories on MFP and it totally opened my eyes to a whole new world. I then realized that it is possible to lose weight without doing drugs or starving yourself. After that I was completely motivated so I started eating healthy and exercising on a daily basis. I started seing results so I kept going and still am. I still have a ways to go before I reach my final goal but I will not give up. I have came to far for that! For the life of me I can't seem to figure out how to upload pictures so if you go to my profile pictures you can see the before and after ones. I hope it motivates people and make you realize that there is hope and if you work hard enough you will get the body you always dreamed about. :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!