Insanity starting monday 4/30

Options
124»

Replies

• gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I've been trying to start insanity for a couple weeks, and things keep coming up, so this time I'm ready to make it happen. Today will be day 2 after work, but starting tomorrow I will start working in the AM before work so nutin gets in my way of the workouts. Plus, I've been missing doing Bikram, so i want to be able to do a class a couple times a week after work....

....I'm turning 30 this July and want to be in the best shape to celebrate & my success !!

I'm really looking forward to tons of support and to share stories.

Do any of you plan on using any supplements along with the workouts

Please add me to keep in touch through out this process :)
  • jamkat
    jamkat Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    gabyp0716 - except for the reference to Bikram, I could've typed that 1st paragraph myself! 2 weeks ago I did the fit test and the first 2 workouts. Since then I keep hitting snooze in the morning and then tell myself I'll do it after work. Come home from work and something else comes up or I'm just too tired. Starting tomorrow I will stop hitting the snooze button and start hitting the PLAY button!

Switch Kicks 60
    Power Jacks 38
    Power Knees 68
    Power Jumps 20
    Globe Jumps 7
    Suicide Jumps 12
    Push-Up Jacks 8
    Low Plank Oblique 17
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Do any of you plan on using any supplements along with the workouts

Please add me to keep in touch through out this process :)

I take a fish oil cap twice a day.

Added ya.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Switch Kicks 60
    Power Jacks 38
    Power Knees 68
    Power Jumps 20
    Globe Jumps 7
    Suicide Jumps 12
    Push-Up Jacks 8
    Low Plank Oblique 17

If you take a peek at my Fit Test you'll feel most excellent about your results.

Three cheers for being determined NOT to hit the snooze anymore.
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I was so bumbed this morning. I got up early. Got my workout clothes on, started today's warmup and the DVD stopped playing on my XBox.... Grrrrr

I didn't have time to start messign with it and get a different DVD player plugged in, so I will be doing today's workout after work again... But I guess as long as the workout is done, that's what counts.

I'm def trying for a morning workout tomorrow again :)
  • jamkat
    jamkat Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Success! I hit the play button instead of snooze! I realized though that I have to wake up a little earlier to eat something. Shaun T on an empty stomach does not make for a very powerful workout. :grumble: I'll have 1 whole wheat Nutrigrain waffle with a little pb about 30 mins before I hit play. That should definately help.

My kids are teenagers so I don't have to worry about them getting in my way while I'm trying to workout. My dogs on the other hand... takes your mind off trying to have good form in the walking pushups when a dog is trying to lick your underarm! :tongue:
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I just started this week also- Intense!
  • mustangmama3
    mustangmama3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

Results!! 1ST fIT TEST!!
    SWITCH KICKS- 121
    POWER JACKS-42
    POWER KNEES-105
    POWER JUMPS-30
    GLOBE JUMPS-7
    SUICIDE JUMPS-17
    PUSH-UP JACKS-20
    LOW PLANK OBLIQUE-46
  • Jonnelle06
    Jonnelle06 Posts: 53
    Options
    DAY 3 C:bigsmile: ardio power and resistance DONE!!!!!
  • Jonnelle06
    Jonnelle06 Posts: 53
    Options
    Way to go everyone we can do this!!!!!!!!!!