lOOks around where are the men of MFP

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Yeah...odd that they can sneak in so close to the Naval Air Force base in Fallon lol.

Anyhow...one of these days I may move back...probably Tahoe though. It's nice to have a built in weather excuse not to go to work 60 days a year.

Well...it IS Fallon, LOL! I like the north side of the lake...not as busy as South Lake.

I love the lake period lol. The summers are incredible...and riding a supersport bike there is like flying :).
  • haha i thought the same about this site, but have since found a few!

I would also love some more male MFP friends!! xx
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    im @ work bored ...cant wait til 7 when everyone gets here and make some noise W A K E U P .
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    I'm here, just busy tonight. Ask me again tomorrow night.
  • BlackmetalCoffee79
    BlackmetalCoffee79 Posts: 108 Member
    Tired. And trying desperately to wake up for work.
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    I meet this category.

Where's your proof?
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,186 Member
    There or lots and lots of men on here :)
  • Zero2hero2013
    Zero2hero2013 Posts: 458
    i think i am a man, definately close to it lol :-)
  • J0ET
    J0ET Posts: 33 Member
    Welcome back, Ferntucky :bigsmile:

Anyhow, the point is that I've never seen such a large group of gap toothed, overweight, UNDERweight, trailer trash women with at least 5 kids each...in my life. The place was a circus. Walking in there was immediately, and very literally like being spotlighted center ring at Ringling Brothers.

This just made coffee come out of my nose!
  • Sildrae
    Sildrae Posts: 86
    There's lots of us out and about on here! :D

--Lee
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    I think women are just naturally more active on the forums. I don't post on them much.
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    I've been busy training for the All Valley karate tournament. There's this guy named Johnny who wants to put me in a body bag.

He's gonna sweep the leg
    I'm gonna do this special move called the crane kick and win....bonus I'm banging his gf now.

Lmao
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    CAN I JUST SAY THANKS FOR THE MOTIVATION MEN lol.. My Moods better and im down 3lbs *wiggle wiggle wiggle...yea*
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Yeah...odd that they can sneak in so close to the Naval Air Force base in Fallon lol.

Anyhow...one of these days I may move back...probably Tahoe though. It's nice to have a built in weather excuse not to go to work 60 days a year.

Well...it IS Fallon, LOL! I like the north side of the lake...not as busy as South Lake.

I love the lake period lol. The summers are incredible...and riding a supersport bike there is like flying :).

I've always wanted to bike or hike the trails up there...my friend & I are hoping to plan a trip this summer with the kiddos.

P.S.: I realized last night that my 3000th post here was: "Welcome back, Ferntucky" LMFAO! :laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member

I've always wanted to bike or hike the trails up there...my friend & I are hoping to plan a trip this summer with the kiddos.

P.S.: I realized last night that my 3000th post here was: "Welcome back, Ferntucky" LMFAO! :laugh:

Nice lol.

If you hike Tahoe...make Eagle Falls your first trip. It sits in the corner above Emerald Bay. We hiked it last year...freakin amazing.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    Nice lol.

If you hike Tahoe...make Eagle Falls your first trip. It sits in the corner above Emerald Bay. We hiked it last year...freakin amazing.

I know exactly where that is...my ex-husband popped the question up there. I suppose I can overlook that factoid & head back up there, LMFAO!!
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 346 Member
    I'm with Yumz...bring on the friends requests from guys. I love my ladies but could use a bit more balance.

Aw heck forget the balance, more testosterone please!

I love my girls on here but the few guy friends I have seem to be more motivating.
  • SlimSammy2012
    SlimSammy2012 Posts: 893
    dumm..dee. dum...do dee...dee....(Loooking around to see if anyone notices) :blushing:
  • AR73
    AR73 Posts: 107
    There is plenty of us here. Don't be shy girls!