May Challenge - 5 lbs Team pink

Options
2»

Replies

• Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Do you have wii Zumba ? I have wii fit and never use it because I think it has silly stuff like hula hooping ect so I can't get into it. Maybe there is a good wii workout disc...Any suggestions ?

No I want to get Zumba. We have Wii Sports (thats my favorite so far) Wii Play (haven't really done much on that) Wii Nickelodeon Fit (That i do with the kids and can get our heart pumping if you give it you all) and Wii Resorts (basicly wii sports with a different background)

There is a group on here that use Wii for there gym and different ones have gave disc suggestions and rated them check it out.
    www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5024-wii-home-gym-users
  • Justacoffeenut
    Options
    May 1
    Calories eaten - 1756
    Calories burned - 425

jipsybird Way to go. Keep up all the good work
  • Justacoffeenut
    Options
    May 1
    Ate 1021
    Burned 383
    Drank 10 glasses of water
  • Justacoffeenut
    Options
    luvmycoffee how was Zumba or have you not had the class yet?

tinkteri how is the workout CD coming? Ive wanted to try one of her's but to be honest she always scared me on the Biggest Loser. I did hear you can find some of her workouts on you tube.
  • luvmycoffee
    luvmycoffee Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    luvmycoffee how was Zumba or have you not had the class yet?

tinkteri how is the workout CD coming? Ive wanted to try one of her's but to be honest she always scared me on the Biggest Loser. I did hear you can find some of her workouts on you tube.

Good Morning!

The Zumba class that I am going to is on Thursday, I got called in to work today due to the hospital being short staffed. I will let you know how it goes! :bigsmile:

Quick question...are we doing end of the week totals for calories burned & total calories eaten?

Have a great day Team Pink!
  • crash_clu
    crash_clu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    For my challenge, I decided to try out the Wii Fit. As it happens, I was at Mum's when I was talking about it and she has one, so.... challenge done!
    Super Hula Hoop was fun and some of the muscle strength exercises really have my facial muscles a great workout - I wa laughing so hard at my attempts that I was crying.
    So now I've sampled the Wii Fit Plus exercises, I might go multi-player with Mum every now and then, have a few laughs and burn some calories in the process =)
  • tinkteri
    tinkteri Posts: 63
    Options
    Should we post our cal burned daily or at the end of the week?

Tuesday may 1st:

Cal consumed=1355
    Cal burned=183

DEVLe I am heading off for a run now and then will do the Jillian Michaels DVD..I can only do really good workouts on my days off...She scares me too :-P
  • Justacoffeenut
    Options
    Question regarding calories eaten and calories burned. If you just want to post your totals for the week once a week that is fine with me. We can on Tuesday's post our weight for that week as well as the calorie count for the week before. But I think the host meant for us to keep each other accountable. Lets all re read the rules for the challenge I posted at the start of this and see how we each interpret it. I admit I haven't read it since I signed up. And Ive slept since then. :smile:
  • luvmycoffee
    Options
    How is eveyone on Team Pink doing? :smile:
  • Justacoffeenut
    Options
    I'm sun burnt. Worked outside for almost 2 hrs. One of my EM I don't normally do what I did today but figured I'd give my hubby a break.
  • luvmycoffee
    Options
    I'm sun burnt. Worked outside for almost 2 hrs. One of my EM I don't normally do what I did today but figured I'd give my hubby a break.

Now hubby owes you a massage! :wink:
  • Justacoffeenut
    Options
    OUR GROUP THREAD IS UP AND RUNNING

So please everyone post there now instead of here. I think I have moved everything. If something of yours isn't there feel free to move it.

And if you feel we need a topic other then what I have feel free to add on. If you can't let me know what topic you want and I will put it up.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5285-may-challenge-pink-group
  • tiffanyw5
    tiffanyw5 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    hi i was wondering if its to late to get in on this id love to be in on this and so could use the help :)