What should I do with my Hair?

Options
124»

Replies

• skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Okay, so i had no idea what to do and no idea where to go. I drove around until I saw the sign, "Family Owned and Operated Haircuts". So I went into find a lovely old Asian woman who told me I was too sexy to be wandering around by myself. Not sure what it meant, but she was quite lovable.

I told her I was looking for something short/medium and a little messy. She said she knew just the thing. This is what came out.

I still think I prefer longer hair and will most likely grow it out, but I don't think it came out tooooo bad. Anyways, thanks for all the suggestions.

Love it, maybe grow out some facial hair to add an edge?

Be gentle..

:)

image.jpg
  • emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Oops my post got lost there, I was saying its great and you could maybe grow out a little facial hair to add some edginess.
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options
    Cut it like Jeremy McKinnon's

1289652117388_f_thumb.jpg
  • Mikelobov
    Mikelobov Posts: 44
    Options
    I need to change the thread title., it's already cut everyone - look up :).

Beard will be coming in, only reason it was shaved was because of a trimmer incident, it got ugly.
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Messy medium. I like guys with hair. But def get it out of your eyes, let those peepers show.

This. Definitely messy medium :)
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Okay, so i had no idea what to do and no idea where to go. I drove around until I saw the sign, "Family Owned and Operated Haircuts". So I went into find a lovely old Asian woman who told me I was too sexy to be wandering around by myself. Not sure what it meant, but she was quite lovable.

I told her I was looking for something short/medium and a little messy. She said she knew just the thing. This is what came out.

I still think I prefer longer hair and will most likely grow it out, but I don't think it came out tooooo bad. Anyways, thanks for all the suggestions.

Be gentle..

:)

you look like a completely different person! Looking awesome :)
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, I used to be a hair dresser...still cut hair for family....very nice . You lost 60lbs!!!!!! And you look great, now you gotta flaunt it and feel good! Oh and a slight side burn and maybe a small soul patch under your bottom lip...wow. (just my two cents). :). With your haircut you can still spike it about on top and grow your sideburns in a bit for that sexy messy... Nice!
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Low-maintenance summer cut I'd probably do something very short and clipped, basically long enough to not be a week-old buzz cut but short enough that you feel breezes more easily and so hair's not hanging close enough to your eyes to get plastered on you when you sweat or just basically move around enough to be a distraction.

I'm a girl and I have my hair pretty short, the sides and back are clipped short and the top is short but textured so I can either let it go after a shower or run some stuff on it to mess it up/spike it. It's comfortable and I have hair as opposed to the buzz cut I gave myself last summer. (which is evident in my profile picture and avatar since that was taken last summer)
  • kcarlson22
    kcarlson22 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I was thinking more like Adrian Grenier from Entourage!