Couch-2-5K May 1st

Options
2»

Replies

• HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    How is everyone doing?:bigsmile:

Today will be week1 workout 2 for me! I am doing the 30 day shred with c25k and main is that workout killer!! :drinker: It is only 25 minutes or so and it has my abs so sore that it hurts when I sneeze!:tongue:

HgH.
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    i did wk1 day1 on 1st may and doing the 2nd run tomorrow :) im actually looking forward to it!
  • ohnedich00
    ohnedich00 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea!

Nickname: Hunter

Starting Weight/Time: 176, 12 minute mile

Goal Weight/Time: 163, 9 minute mile

Why do you want to do this program?: I've never been good at running, so I want want to better myself

Are you willing to commit?: Yes. I've been doing C2K for 3 weeks already, but I'm doing week 2 to for a second time since it's thoroughly kicking my butt.
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    i did wk1 day1 on 1st may and doing the 2nd run tomorrow :) im actually looking forward to it!

Welcome and congrats on taking a step towards a healthier YOU!

Let us know how the run goes :drinker:

HgH
    "I keep telling myself that making a lifestyle change isn't a race; it's a process of becoming in harmony with oneself."
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    This is a great idea!

Nickname: Hunter

Starting Weight/Time: 176, 12 minute mile

Goal Weight/Time: 163, 9 minute mile

Why do you want to do this program?: I've never been good at running, so I want want to better myself

Are you willing to commit?: Yes. I've been doing C2K for 3 weeks already, but I'm doing week 2 to for a second time since it's thoroughly kicking my butt.

Hey Hunter, glad to have you running with all of us!

The beauty of working out and feeling the burn isn't just to lose weight, but to feel A LIVE!

Happy running!

HgH.
    "I keep telling myself that making a lifestyle change isn't a race; it's a process of becoming in harmony with oneself."
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options
    Don't forget everyone! Weigh-in day is tomorrow...I can't believe it has already been 1 week!

HgH
  • HeyGrlHey
    Options