30DS how many day did YOU do per level????

Options
I am curious to hear from those of you that have completed or have almost completed it how many days per level you did and the pounds or inches lost :D I'm taking 2-3 days off and I just finished day 5 level 1 I'm just trying to figure out when to switch :)

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My first run through it I did 7 days of level 1, 14 day's of level 2 , and 9 days of level 3. 2nd time running through it I did 10 day's of each level.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    10 days of each level.
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    yea, i'm doing 10 days each level
  • afewextra
    afewextra Posts: 10
    Options
    thanks for the responses guys :D:drinker:
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i haven't done it 30 days in a row but have done each level quite a few times.

at the moment i'm alternating days so i don't get bored so it's going to be 10 days of each level in total but day 1-level 1, day 2-level 2, day 3-level 3, day 4-back to level 1 and so on!
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    10 days of each level. Jillian reccomends doing it for 2 days, then doing some other form of cardio for 1 day, doing the shred again 2 days, then taking a rest day, and repeat.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I did 10 days per level. One rest day every six days.

I had results of 2lb gain and 2 inch loss. *shrug*
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I do it M-F, I did 8 days on level 1, 11 on level 2 and am doing 11 on level 3. Last Friday was the last time I measured. At that point I had lost about 5 inches since 4/3 and just about 5 lbs.
  • fruitsalad15
    fruitsalad15 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I did 8 days at level 1 and then moved on to level 2 - I have done 7 days on level 2 and finding it really hard so I think I will stay on that for at least another 5 days - so 20 days from the start and then I might try and move on to level 3 for the last 10 days. I'm finding level 2 really hard but I can already see a difference in my fitness becuase I can do more of it at the harder level!

Good luck - its awesome!!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I did evch level for 10 days...then I starteed mixing them up and doing two a day. I did them for 3 months...and looked great!
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    10 days each. I take a rest day after the 5th or 6th day. I also do some short distance jogging 2 miles) in addition to 30DS, but only a couple times per week.
    I did L2D2 last night and it kicked my butt.
  • susanna060408
    susanna060408 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I did 10 days per level, but did not do it for 30 days straight. I would take a day or two off every 5-6 days. I lost 11 inches and 8.5 lbs. Also did 3-5 days of cardio per week and I'm on a 1500 calorie diet.
    Good luck - you can get amazing results from this!
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I did evch level for 10 days...then I starteed mixing them up and doing two a day. I did them for 3 months...and looked great!

i started doing this too, did level 1 and 2 one day, level 1 and 3 the next etc. have started doing it again and am doing one level per day.
  • Oscarmurph
    Oscarmurph Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm just coming to the end of my first round of the shred. Going to tale a couple of days off and start another round probably alternating it each day. Again so I don't get bored. I hope you guys don't mind if I add some of you. I do offer good support and could do with some myself!!
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    How do you log your workout?
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I did 10 days on level one, 9 days on level two. On level 3, I did 4 regular days and then did two sessions back-to-back the next three days. Still got in 10 sessions of level three, but in a shorter time because I wanted to finish on the weekend.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    How do you log your workout?

MFP has a circuit training log under cardio. I found if I entered how long I did the shred the MFP circuit training calculation was on par with my heart rate monitor.
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I did 10 days of each level with no breaks, so I did it in the 30 days. I didn't lose much weight (about 3-4 lbs) but I lost about 8.5".

Hope this helps!
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I did 5 days, two off, then level 2 for a day, then back to level one, then two etc. I mixed it all up.

The calories burned in here under circuit...are WRONG......!!!! Be sure to get a HRM.

Don't be afraid to rest...your body will thank you.

9.75" lost.

Round 2 now, and will only do 2 days a week, with cardio other days....
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    5 L1
    15 L2 (5 of these days were L1 AND L2)
    10 L3

:smile:

I did not do it completely back to back, did 5 days, 1 off...