Are you a slob or neat freak?

Options
PinkEarthMama
PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
I admit it... I'm not naturally a neat person.

I can clean and organize with the best of them, but in between - things fall quickly into disarray. My husband lovingly jokes about Mount Washmore, our unending supply of laundry. I don't have a wardrobe : I have a floordrobe.

I'm cleaning up ( slowly, on crutches ) from a month long hiatus of housecleaning, and wondering about you.

Neat freak? Slob? Somewhere in between?

Replies

• DeborahStanley
    DeborahStanley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would be a neat freak if I wasn't so lazy :)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I'm in between.

There are some spots in the house that I keep more organized than others. I hate laundry, so my laundry room can sometimes be a disaster :)
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I would be a neat freak if I wasn't so lazy :)

What she said^^^^^^
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    OCD Neat Freak. I clean my house almost daily.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'm in between.

There are some spots in the house that I keep more organized than others. I hate laundry, so my laundry room can sometimes be a disaster :)

Same!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm weird. My room can look a mess, but when I go into my brother's room I find myself tiding up lol
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    i'm a slob, so i cough up $65 a week to have a lady come clean my house. money well spent in my book.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I'm a total slob and everyone I ever lived with will vouch for that. My fiance's a neat freak. You could walk in my bedroom and easily point out which side is mine.
  • jenncazares
    jenncazares Posts: 27
    Options
    Lets put it this way- im a lazy neat freak.
    if I had $100 in my bank account then $80 of it would go to my house cleaner. She's awesome.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    yesterday i noticed a full on spider web on one of my lamps. it was all dusty so it had been there a while. my husband and i take turns doing the dishes and the laundry. my husband vacuums once or so a week. i hate cleaning the bathroom, but i do that at least once a week. i also make the bed every day.

other than that, we're pretty messy. if i wanted to i could keep the place organized. but i'm lazy and there are other things i want to do, so it waits.
  • countrygirlatheart0717
    countrygirlatheart0717 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

Same here! :)
  • bytemeeeeee
    bytemeeeeee Posts: 174
    Options

Same...so bad that my colleagues at work screw with my paper clips on my desk because I line them up like soldiers..LOL
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Neat freak to the point of OCD. :):laugh:
  • KimbaJL
    KimbaJL Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a complete neat freak and luckily my boyfriend is even worse than I am so it works out :tongue:
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Total slob. Tidy people freak me out.
  • merie08
    merie08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

Me too. I actually get kinda annoyed when someone else offers to clean the house. I like to clean and on top of that I like things to be organized and cleaned MY way. I hate not being able to find something because the house is not in order..
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Total slob.
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm a neat freak with my kitchen and bathroom... the rest of my house will be a mess until somebody else decides to clean after themselves!!!
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    Somewhat of a neat freak, with a tad bit of OCD. However, my mail is always in organized chaos.
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I am a recovering total slob! Still have relapses and let the house get out of control but try my best to stay on top of it and keep a clean tidy house! Why you ask did I change? My boyfriend, his 5 year old son and I moved in together.