Prom!!

Options
spynoodle
spynoodle Posts: 404
Would you do it all over again? What would you do differently?

Replies

• LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'd have a different date. My bf at the time was a total d***!
  • kristalfrissy
    kristalfrissy Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I would GO!! I didn't get to go to prom. My parents yanked me out of school my Freshmen year and I did home school so I didn't get to do any of that fun stuff! ;(
  • spynoodle
    Options
    I went with a male friend ~ he was the hottest guy in school. But no making out! Damn it!!!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I would change my date. He was a POS who slapped me across the face for no reason. Great times, great times.
  • spynoodle
    Options
    I would change my date. He was a POS who slapped me across the face for no reason. Great times, great times.

I hope you kicked him in the naughty place!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I would pay more attention to my date. I used him for a good picture, but spent the majority of the evening dancing with my bestie, and ignoring my poor handsome date. Poor Kenny. I'm sorry, dude. :frown:
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I didn't go because I ended up not having the same feelings as I did when he asked me and didn't want him to spend/ blow all his money on me.. dont regret it at all..
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    prom was awesome.

i actually threw a "prom" party for my friends a few years back. I rented out city hall, got a liquor license, dj, photographer, everything. i think i spent aounr $2k to throw a party, but holy crap, it was a good party.

and what did i do differently than what i did from my first prom? i wore panties this time.
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I probably wouldn't go. I'd plan a night out with friends doing something fun instead with decent food.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    and what did i do differently than what i did from my first prom? i wore panties this time.

just one of the many reasons I love reading your posts :)
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I didn't go, I don't regret it. The guy I wanted to go with was away at college at the time. Instead of wasting $$$ on that and the senior trip, I bought a car...
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't have worn a white tux. And my mooostache at the time was creepy, would shave that off.
  • POKlink
    POKlink Posts: 19
    Options
    Woulda picked a better date. Got stood up for my senior prom and missed the grand march because of it. Still had a good time without the jerk.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I had fun at prom both years, though i wish i wouldn't have had to spend half the night avoiding kiss attempts from my date to Sr prom!

i think we need a big MFP prom... then again, it may turn into a different sort of party altogether, knowing my friends... :wink:

Yes, we should DEFINITELY do that.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    i think we need a big MFP prom... then again, it may turn into a different sort of party altogether, knowing my friends... :wink:

I'd be with the crowd smoking joints outside because we're too cool to go to the prom
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i would've taken mitol and some extra tampons!! i was crazy about the cute guy i went with but i was miserable the whole night!!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Lets see...............

1st prom: Different dress........ mine was not cute
    2nd prom: Different date.........mine was not cute
    3rd prom: Was actually pretty awesome......... I had a cute dress, cute date, all my girls were there
    4th prom: Different venue. The gym was in the local "civic center" which is only slightly larger than a church fellowship hall and smelled like mildew and moth balls
    5th prom: Would have convinced my BFF to pick a different date. We had to pick him up from jail with a tux that we had to guess on the size - it was too big - and he was a loser - we ditched our dates and left and went bungee jumping in our prom dresses
    6th prom: My cheap *kitten* school. Venue was AWESOME!!!!! Right on the beach at a REALLY nice place, sit down dinner, but they forgot to budget for prom king and queen or a GOOD DJ. I was homecoming queen that year and one of the top 3 for prom queen.
  • spynoodle
    Options
    Lets see...............

1st prom: Different dress........ mine was not cute
    2nd prom: Different date.........mine was not cute
    3rd prom: Was actually pretty awesome......... I had a cute dress, cute date, all my girls were there
    4th prom: Different venue. The gym was in the local "civic center" which is only slightly larger than a church fellowship hall and smelled like mildew and moth balls
    5th prom: Would have convinced my BFF to pick a different date. We had to pick him up from jail with a tux that we had to guess on the size - it was too big - and he was a loser - we ditched our dates and left and went bungee jumping in our prom dresses
    6th prom: My cheap *kitten* school. Venue was AWESOME!!!!! Right on the beach at a REALLY nice place, sit down dinner, but they forgot to budget for prom king and queen or a GOOD DJ. I was homecoming queen that year and one of the top 3 for prom queen.

#5 sounds awesome and it makes for a great story! :)
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    I had fun at prom both years, though i wish i wouldn't have had to spend half the night avoiding kiss attempts from my date to Sr prom!

I know who I want to take... and we'll win King and Queen fo sho.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I'd still go for getting finger blasted in the back of the limo by my date. Though I guess for a do-over it'd have to be my husband; it'd be awkward if it were my then-BF.