Are you a slob or neat freak?

Options

Replies

• LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    A complete neat freak. It wigs me out if I can't clean every week, and a lot of what I do is cleaning up bits and pieces here. Don't have time to do the whole apt? Do the floors! Just made a sandwich? Scrub the whole countertop, sides of the fridge, cabinets and kitchen table, etc.

Plus, even if I don't get a chance to do actual *cleaning* cleaning, I'm a ridiculous neat freak. Everything has to be put away, in it's place, the bed made, etc.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm a neat freak.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm A Neat Freak Too :bigsmile:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Slob. Wish I was neater but don't have the will to do anything about it.
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Both in different aspects of my life.. I wish I were neater but I always back slide back to messy-ness
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Somewhere in the middle.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Messy doesn't really bother me too much. My husband is very organized and likes things neat though, so we make a good match. He actually LIKES to organize stuff!
  • Luc245
    Luc245 Posts: 73
    Options
    I am a neat freak but I also work a lot and cook my lunches and dinners every day and I have two cats so sometimes I'm just two damn tired to clean twice (clean, cook dinners and lunch for next week, clean again :/) so the kitchen sink gets full then I sleep. I always clean the next day though so it's not that bad and my room is always neat.
  • xraylady33
    xraylady33 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day...
    House...clean
    Car spotless
    Clothes always ironed...

Office....at work..night mare, 4 computers, and enough stuff to cause the equator to tip....

Guess this means I have a split personality..hmmmmmm:ohwell: :huh:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm in between I think. I try to be more organized and neat and I notice things are messy but do I ever get around to cleaning up? Barely...
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Neat freak - also borderline OCD.

With twin 2 year olds, a 7 year old and a large rotty-german shepard mix, so that means I never sit at home. I am constantly cleaning, straightening, putting away and VACUUMING. I could vacuum multiple times a day. It's an illness.
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm in between.

There are some spots in the house that I keep more organized than others. I hate laundry, so my laundry room can sometimes be a disaster :)

My office is reorganized once a week atleast to make sure it is neat. I windex, pledge and all. Make the cleaning peoples job easier.
    My house I keep clean on a daily basis but i do slip every now and then and put it off til the next day. One of my friends actually complained my house was to clean. It was a wonderful compliment
  • nomorewishing
    nomorewishing Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm half and half, at work I would always try to keep everything neat, organized and lined up just perfect, at home..........not so much. I have too much stuff for this tiny room so there are books and things stacked up. Maybe someday it'll be clean
  • khloe_rebecca
    khloe_rebecca Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    im inbetween cause you can hardly see the floor in my bedroom, but all my DVDs and CDs are all neatly on my bookshelf in alfebetical order :ohwell:
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Total neat freak over here! Reorganized my pantry this week and I'm LOVING it lol!
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am a complete neat freak! Got six kids I need to be..... They keep asking to get fired from cleaning, and hoping I hire someone to do it! :smile:
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I am a complete neat freak! Got six kids I need to be..... They keep asking to get fired from cleaning, and hoping I hire someone to do it! :smile:

I WAS a neat freak UNTIL I had 5 kids. And I clean and tidy every single day. It's like fighting the tide.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    In between. I don't clean every day. Fridays I spend about 5 hours cleaning (laundry, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, changing sheets, etc...), then I dedicate 1 hour on Monday and Wednesday to cleaning. The other days, dishes get done, shoes get picked up off the floor and that's about it.
  • tanneh28
    tanneh28 Posts: 2
    Options
    slob/neatfreak both extremes i have
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    I'm a neat freak. I wish I could let things go a little and learn to relax, but I can't stand for anything to be out of place.