Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How common is your name?

Replies

• G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    I am the only person in the US with my name (same spelling) but there is one woman in CA with a different spelling of the first name. She doesn't really count, though, cause she wasn't born into the name. She married into it. :-)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Ha! There are only 2 of me
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    6200 with my first name
    1500 with my last name

I'm the only one with my first and last name.
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    I'm the only person in the US with my first name, and the only person in the world with first and last combined.

Makes it hard to claim identity mixup!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    268 of me in all of the US.
  • mtaylor1980
    mtaylor1980 Posts: 134 Member
    There are 13 people with my first and last name in the US and 4,703 people in the US with just my first name.(Moira)BTW I have looked on Facebook and Myspace to see how common my name was before, and there were PAGES with my first and last. Granted, most were in England haha
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    There are 1 or fewer people in the U.S. named Lizbeth Roche. (first like)

We could not found an exact match for "LIZBETH ROCHE". Please search again. (second link)

wow im unique! LOL
  • JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK
    JACKYGETNMYBODYBACK Posts: 85 Member
    there are 664 people in the US with my name
  • txwildfire
    txwildfire Posts: 46
    Only 1 of me in the US. 86,224 share my first name and less than 116 share my last name!! Awesome :)
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    LOL @ My last name not fitting with the amount of characters provided.

I guess that would mean I'm the only one :laugh:

In terms of my last name, it comes from Spain; specifically from Las Islas Canarias.
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    •There are 366,844 people in the U.S. with my first name.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    There are 17245 people with my first name and 3032 with my last name but only 1 or fewer with my full name. I guess that makes me unique:)
  • markmeus
    markmeus Posts: 26 Member
    Im common as muck.
    There are 1062 of me in the US - I'm in the UK, but I'm pretty common here too!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,749 Member
    VERY:

Apparently there are 114,443 people in the U.S. with the first name Jennie

As for my last name there are 2,731 people in the U.S. with the same last name
  • BiggTim
    BiggTim Posts: 53 Member
    My name is ridiculously common.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    359,005 people with my first name in the US. Not surprising, I knew 7 other girls with the same name as me growing up and in stores where employees wear name tags or badges I'll see at least one.
  • :drinker: Well my name is Kilein and i have yet to encounter anyone with my name. Unless u count the Irish spelling of Killian.:drinker:
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    139,526 people in the US named Tanya :)
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    I am the only one with my name. One of a kind. :)
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    7 of me :)