In a perfect world:

Options

Replies

• LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts would have the same amount of calories as broccoli

and be as good for you, mmmmm I love doughnuts!!!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Women would say exactly what they meant. LOL
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    You could target where you lost fat first.

oh oh oh I like this one.

or maybe fat could just migrate, like to my boobs.
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    People who look after people would be paid more than people who look after money.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    after workout progress would look just like it does in Sims 2

Love this! love that game!:laugh:
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I would not have to buy my boobs. They would always be bigger and more perky.
  • eenn
    eenn Posts: 20
    Options
    Sallie Mae (student loans) would send me money or just go away!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I would lose my stretch marks and baby pooch, AND be able to do hundreds of pullups.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    our pets would live as long as we do.

^^^^this

Red Velvet cake would be completely calorie free and fat free, without sacrificing the taste.
  • lpeterson
    lpeterson Posts: 36
    Options
    Beer would be ZERO calories and pizza would be healthy.

653924.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    As you got older, it got EASIER to maintain your and/or lose weight. Ya know, because of all that experience. hehe
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake and Keylime pie were 0 calories.
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    1234567 would be a perfect winning lottery number. And the healthiest thing in the world would be a McDonald's Quarter Pounder with Cheese Value Meal.
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Winter would be the only season and the world would be scarcely populated.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    There would be no cancer, no fatal diseases, no premature deaths. I could sit on my lazy *kitten* and lose weight while shoving cookies and candy in my mouth with no risk of cavities. I could eat all the fried cheese I want with no artery clogging side effects or weight gain. My boobs would always be perky. I could snap my fingers and I would be showered and teeth brushed... I would be able to snap my fingers :laugh: We wouldn't have to work for a living unless we wanted to. There would be equal pay for all jobs so single moms don't struggle while rich *kitten* sit back and bathe in their money (therefore prices on everything would be lower and wouldn't rise). And it would be easier for everybody to get a job. There would be no more hunger, no more homelessness, no more animal shelters because all animals would be well cared for and wanted and loved, and vets would be more affordable, as well as doctors visits for humans. our pets would live much longer than they do. There would be no more hate, no more greed, no more of any of the 7 deadly sins, we would all be in perfect balance in our lives. It would be easier to pursue our dreams. There would be no more bullying. We would all do well in school, or just not have to go to school without risking jail time and fines and without dropping out (I hated school with a passion). There would be no more human trafficking, no more pedophilia, no more poaching of animals (which goes back to no more greed), And huge companies like McDonald's wouldn't be allowed to market so heavily to little kids (have you watched nickelodeon lately????) and we would be able to control the weather where our house was (so it could be hot and tropical at my house all the time, and only rain when it needs to, and no thunder storms, and my grandpa 2 houses over can have snow all the time like he loves). And every child would be wanted and loved, with a wonderful home and loving family. There would be no more violence or sex crimes.
  • Want2BRunner
    Want2BRunner Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Losing weight would make your boobs BIGGER.

YES!!
  • HotMamaByVday
    HotMamaByVday Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Winter would be the only season and the world would be scarcely populated.
    Oh no! I love the feeling of the sun heating my skin!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Bacon would be zero calories.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts would have the same amount of calories as broccoli

Oh yes that would be a perfect world!
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options