Not Seeing It.

Options
2»

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I do think the most visible change in your pics is comparing your girls. In the black top, they look larger/lower, in the pink top, smaller and higher. That's good stuff right there :)
  • LadyBuell
    LadyBuell Posts: 164
    Options
    walking 8 to 10 miles 4 days a week? That's very impressive, why do you need to step it up? Must take hours, I'd try running some of that.

No, lol 8/10ths. Just short of a mile. I wish I had time to walk that far. LOL I barely manage that.
  • missxjuicy
    missxjuicy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    14 lbs is not that noticeable unless youre already smaller. Ive lost almost 40 and now is that im noticing small changes. hang in there and wait till u lose 40+
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Make sure you're measuring!!!! :)
  • yabba45
    yabba45 Posts: 35
    Options
    I can see it, just a suggestion, take measurements of your waist, hips, thighs, chest and arms...each month measure again. We all lose differently. You are doing a great job. Keep it up
  • LadyBuell
    LadyBuell Posts: 164
    Options
    I do think the most visible change in your pics is comparing your girls. In the black top, they look larger/lower, in the pink top, smaller and higher. That's good stuff right there :)

I think that may be because I am wearing my regular bra under the black top whereas I'm not with the pink one.

I have been measuring. I forgot to mention that. I have lost almost 4 inches on my waist and 3 on my hips. I guess I was just hoping for dramatic changes like I see in some people's pictures.
  • Vixx024
    Vixx024 Posts: 5
    Options
    I always take ages to see it when i loose any weight. 14 pounds is amazing keep it up i always find measuring helps as even if u cant see it the tape never lies
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Measure!
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Ahh, hang in there. I have felt and look completely bloated recently because I haven't been getting that much exercise. Then I stepped on the scale to find myself down another 8 lbs from my last weigh in.

When I first started, I wasn't losing any weight but my body was showing changes right away. Everyone is different and the changes will show at different times in different places. The key is to stick with it. Good luck.
  • angelaclassact
    angelaclassact Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    14# is a great loss. Time to step up your activity, more cardio and adding in strength training.

What's your diet like?

You'll see results faster with more activity and eating the right kinds of food.