Can anyone recommend...

Options
Can anyone recommend a good low/no impact work out video. I am currently using an elliptical and get a great workout BUT I have major foot issues, after five minutes Im near tear and after 20 I AM in tears. I have heel spurs but there is also something else wrong going on but being I have no insurance candt go to a pediotrist ... any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Replies

• BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Can anyone recommend a good low/no impact work out video. I am currently using an elliptical and get a great workout BUT I have major foot issues, after five minutes Im near tear and after 20 I AM in tears. I have heel spurs but there is also something else wrong going on but being I have no insurance candt go to a pediotrist ... any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    i really like using a balance ball and a cardio video for that (you can get a set with ball, weights and dvd for like 25 dollars at WM or target...) also, if you ever get bored with that video, there are a TON of videos on youtube for using a balance ball or exercise ball, so you won't get bored. it gives you some easy but effective strength training, but also helps you break a sweat. it looks silly at first, but some of that stuff is hard! its like yoga, how it focuses on core strength. HTH! :heart:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    a good toning(maily) DVD series is the "Aerobic Striptese" from carmen electra. They are pretty low impact no jumping and running around,