Jillian Michaels 30DS...who wants to join me?

Options
cait0902
cait0902 Posts: 127 Member
Just bought Jillian Michaels 30DS. I plan on starting today. Anyone want to join me? We can motivate and encourage eachother along the way. I need all the support and motivation I can get!! Feel free to add me!! :happy:

Replies

• jessewessy1990
    jessewessy1990 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ive ordered mine and hopefully get it on Monday! I have heard some good things about it...actually really looking forward to it :S
  • carlalwr
    carlalwr Posts: 11
    Options
    count me in!!
  • blondiemama09
    Options
    I love it. I am actually on day 28, but I have really enjoyed it. I didn't do it a full 30 days in a row - I just did 5 days per week (so it took 6 weeks instead of 4). I'm going to start another workout DVD for a month and then do the full 30DS again!
  • jessewessy1990
    Options
    I love it. I am actually on day 28, but I have really enjoyed it. I didn't do it a full 30 days in a row - I just did 5 days per week (so it took 6 weeks instead of 4). I'm going to start another workout DVD for a month and then do the full 30DS again!

what other dvd are you going to do?
  • cait0902
    Options
    Just finished my first workout with the 30DS......holy cow!!! That was intense!! At least for me. I'm a beginner and have never worked out before. Unfortunately, there were some moments where I just couldn't keep up, I had to stop for a bit and catch my breath. But I am determined to do this! Planning on doing level 1 until I can comfortably keep up and then move on to the next level. Wish me luck!
  • cait0902
    Options
    Hey guys, how do you log this into your exercises?
  • supp79
    supp79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I log it under circuit training- 20 minutes
  • cior
    cior Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am not starting it today. I just finished Day 20! I'd love to root on anyone who is starting and feel free to add :D
  • jessewessy1990
    Options
    Just finished my first workout with the 30DS......holy cow!!! That was intense!! At least for me. I'm a beginner and have never worked out before. Unfortunately, there were some moments where I just couldn't keep up, I had to stop for a bit and catch my breath. But I am determined to do this! Planning on doing level 1 until I can comfortably keep up and then move on to the next level. Wish me luck!

yayyyy well done! Just wait for that endorphins rush....amazing!
  • jeawashko
    jeawashko Posts: 40
    Options
    i started this morning, anyone here can feel free to add me!! :bigsmile: i need all the motivation i can get!
  • cait0902
    Options
    i started this morning, anyone here can feel free to add me!! :bigsmile: i need all the motivation i can get!

Just sent you request! We can do this!! =)
  • RMuske
    RMuske Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and I also logged it under circuit training-20 minutes. It is killing my calves but I intend to try again tonight after work. Day 2 here I come!
  • cait0902
    Options
    I started yesterday and I also logged it under circuit training-20 minutes. It is killing my calves but I intend to try again tonight after work. Day 2 here I come!

Yay! Go you!! I feel awesome right now, since I just finished it. But I'm a little worried about what I'm gonna feel like in the morning. But I am super determined!! Keep up the good work girl! =)
  • jeawashko
    jeawashko Posts: 40
    Options
    i did level 1 day 1 this morning and i'm feeling great... i think it's because i've been doing some pretty intense cardio the past 2 weeks! i remember starting it last summer and i did it for like 3 days then never used it again, haha, and thought it was so hard! call me crazy but i might actually do another round of level 1 tonight... might regret that in the morning so maybe just a walk with the dogs instead! :happy: best of luck to everyone! let's stick with it!!
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    I started mine on 1st may so I'm doing day 4 tomorrow. I find it easy to get up 30 mind early and get it over with at the start of the day. Please add me! I really need the motivation to do the full 30 days!!
  • cait0902
    Options
    I started mine on 1st may so I'm doing day 4 tomorrow. I find it easy to get up 30 mind early and get it over with at the start of the day. Please add me! I really need the motivation to do the full 30 days!!

I started late today (I just bought it and couldn't wait until tomorrow to get started!) but plan on waking up early and doing it in the mornings as well. I sent you a request! We can do this!!!
  • lou1618
    lou1618 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you are off to a great start...keep up the great work. I am not doing the 30DS right now maybe later, just started this week doing JM 6 week six pack and I am thinking working out with her on one dvd workout at a time is enough for this girl.lol keep up the great work.
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/5183-may-30-day-shred-support

this is a link for a group that just started doing the 30 day shred for the month of may... i am on day 3 and don't feel bad i have to stop and catch my breath too.. and i have been working out hard since the first week of february... it is a really good workout.. also someone told me to log it under circuit training for 25 mins... hope this helps and good luck!!! :smile:
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I am curious about this, too, but have a cranky knee. What kind of impact was it?
  • bast2112
    bast2112 Posts: 63
    Options
    Sure, I'll take another stab at it! Started it before but was getting too sore even at level 1. Gonna probably try with no weights at all to start. Need to shake things up!! :)