30 Day Shred..Work in progess pics

Options
dlpnrn2b
dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
I don't normally post pics on here but I started the 30 day shred and this Saturday I being day 1 of level 2 and I already see amazing results.. don't laugh at my cut off daisy dukes LOL :) I've kept those shorts for over 12 years as they are what I could fit into pre having kids and I am thrilled to put them on again (only at home of course) haha anyway I hope this inspires others.. I lost 25 lbs before starting the shred and since have lost another 3.5 lbs in 12 days

before

30DSbefore.jpg
beforeshred.jpg

day 9 of 30 day shred
day930dslevel1.jpg
30DSL1D9.jpg

Replies

• LisaGaimadi
    LisaGaimadi Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    great work!
    I'm doing the first one now...three days down...and love it!
    Hope to have such good results as you!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Hope you do an update once you finish the 30 days! Amazing results!
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job! Im on day 3 today!
  • dlpnrn2b
    Options
    thanks you ladies and I will def keep posting updates especially when it's complete :) I love the toning it gives me hope!!
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just got the DVD in the mail. I got it on eBay for cheap. AMAZING!
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well done! It would be great for you to take measurements to see how much your body has changed. Jillian Michaels: I love her and hate her all at the same time.
  • skylarlburke
    Options
    I'm starting it today! Really hoping to see good results.
  • CShepherd91
    CShepherd91 Posts: 44
    Options
    ... i actually think the daisy duke's a cute! i wish i had the legs (which you do!) to pull them off.

great progress! i'm on day 3 of level one, so hoping for similar results :D
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I am on day 3 today too!!! I"m loving this work out! You've also inspired me to get out my daisy dukes too!! And yes, they are probably 15+ years old!!! :laugh:
  • dlpnrn2b
    Options
    Well done! It would be great for you to take measurements to see how much your body has changed. Jillian Michaels: I love her and hate her all at the same time.

I've been taking measurements and will post all when I am at day 31 :) I just was amazed at the difference in pics and wanted to share some inspiration.
  • TeresaWash
    TeresaWash Posts: 283
    Options
    Ha! Ha! Ha! My first reaction was "Come On... no way"

Nice job. I got to try it, that's just crazy in the time frame.

Congrats!
  • jaguilar333
    jaguilar333 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great progress! I'm also working on completing the 30 DS. Tonight I will be on Day 3, Level 1. Im looking for friends that have similar goals/height/weight to lose. I'm 5"7" with 10-15 lbs to lose or if anyone who is doing the 30 DS pls add me. Thanks. :)
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 4 (level 1) today. I'm almost frightened to post my before pics (I told my hubby "see I have a 6 pack...of rolls" ha!). I won't post them until I have some decent after pics!

Great work! Dedication and hard work pays off!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    Options
    Thank you everyone , people keep telling me what a difference they see and looking in the mirror didn't show me what it showed them so I've been taking pics every few days and measurements ... The scale is not my friend as I fluctuate Daily within 5 lbs... The only time I log is when I see a number on it That I have not seen in years lol I look forward to sharing this journey with you all so feel free to add me :)
  • shanshepard
    shanshepard Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    wow great work .. i also just purchased this and plan to start it next week. i sure hope it works this well for me
  • saynotofat
    saynotofat Posts: 37
    Options
    Great progress!! I keep on hearing about this 30-day shred. Is it hard on the knees? My left knee can't handle much so I wondered if this would be a video for me to try. :happy:
  • dlpnrn2b
    Options
    Great progress!! I keep on hearing about this 30-day shred. Is it hard on the knees? My left knee can't handle much so I wondered if this would be a video for me to try. :happy:

Honestly it is a wonderful burn / cardio and strength workout my right knee does not enjoy it but I modify the side lunges with leg lifts and I'm fine:) The jump rope, jump n jacks etc do not bother knees at all!
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I"m on day three and it hasn't bothered mine at all! its mostly just muscle soreness. you could also get a knee brace (my mom does when she works out)
  • JenMarie826
    JenMarie826 Posts: 143
    Options
    Awesome results! :) I'm on day 6 of the shred... Can't wait to see my transformation! :)
  • Ed_81
    Ed_81 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 7 now, and feeling so much fitter already!!, my legs stopped hurting after day 4 (woo) and I'm psyched about starting level 2 in 3 days :) keep it up guys
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!