Jillian Michaels 30DS...who wants to join me?

Options
2»

Replies

• SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Options
    Hey

I just got my dvd delivered today :) Am starting it tomorrow
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3, level 2 but anyone can feel free to add me. I find it really motivating seeing everyone else log theirs in the day to make sure I do mine also. (I have to wait till the kids go to bed).

If you're just starting - make sure you stretch your quads A LOT more than Jillian does in the dvd. I struggled to even do day 3 for sore thighs!

xx
  • sissypunks
    sissypunks Posts: 92
    Options
    i am going to start monday when my hubby and kids go back to school &work
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I've done 3 rounds of it. In the middle of another DVD right now, but wanted to say Congrats one getting the Shred! Those that haven't done it yet, I'd suggest you take before and after pics! You'll be glad you did :) It's hard at first, But you'll be SO glad you stuck with it come day 30 :)
  • JenMarie826
    JenMarie826 Posts: 143
    Options
    I am on day 6 :) add me and I would love to help support you through it!
  • Zumbagurl64
    Zumbagurl64 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    wish i had the DVD's, i would...
  • ReadySara
    ReadySara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I didn't like it, I got bored after the first week & got tired of her voice & to me personally I didn't get that good workout felling from the gym..... buuuut that's my personal thoughts & rather sick with the gym
  • kristinajaffe
    kristinajaffe Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    wish i had the DVD's, i would...

if you have netflix you can do it on there.. also on you tube on the computer.. and most library's have them for rent.. :)
  • csimmons0914
    Options
    I am on Day 2. It is a good workout, but for me it is not enough by itself. So I add it to my current workouts as a morning booster to start my day.
  • mwoodrum
    mwoodrum Posts: 9
    Options
    I have the DVD, started it and then got un-motivated. I'm in to join for some encouragement!!! Plan on starting it again this weekend, then moving on to some more of her DVD's!!!
  • angevee
    angevee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've just finished day 3 of level one. Please feel free to add as I'm quite good at motivating others, just not myself :frown:

I recently finished 12 weeks of Biggest Loser on the Kinect and really enjoyed it, but I get bored quickly so this appealed. I have a dodgy knee and have found that if I don't push it I can manage most, if not all of the movements.
  • MoganHorse
    MoganHorse Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love it. I am actually on day 28, but I have really enjoyed it. I didn't do it a full 30 days in a row - I just did 5 days per week (so it took 6 weeks instead of 4). I'm going to start another workout DVD for a month and then do the full 30DS again!

I've been throught the shred twice and I love it! It's ok to not do all 30 days in a row! JIll actually encourages 1 to 2 rest days a week! the first time through i tried to not take any rest days and my bod completly gave out. I was fatigued and i couldnt hold the positions at all! so take a break and give your body a chance to rest!! (quick tip: If you feel bad about taking a second rest day, but your body is just worn out, go run. It is good for your legs to stretch out and you will be reved up and ready to go the next day!) Good luck ladies! Time to get Shredded!
  • Fay84Vegan
    Fay84Vegan Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm almost at the end of Level 3 now..

I have to say without question that Jillian Michaels Circuit Training DVDs are the BEST workouts i have EVER done.

The results I can not only see but feel too.

I have a box set of different workouts.

Having spent the last year improving my fittness and starting to run a lot, I found her 30 DS workouts hard but not impossible.

If you want RESULTS do what she says!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

I look forward to getting my butt kicked by Jillian every morning ! :wink:
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 7 for me...I can use motivation and friends too. I've noticed it's 'easier' but definitely not EASY yet. I also heard Stage 2 blows chunks...I just can't wait, lol
  • eknobbe
    eknobbe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am ordering mine after work!
  • paigeyleigh
    paigeyleigh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday .. level 1. My calves are a bit tight and aching today too ..(seen someone mention their calves as well). It seems to be a great workout though, hitting so many spots in the intervals.. good stuff! I am trying to get up energy to do my day 2 tonight!
  • jessewessy1990
    jessewessy1990 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 round 1...ouch ouch ouch OUCH!!!!
  • BAMontie
    BAMontie Posts: 3
    Options
    Is anyone else out there just getting started with this DVD?? I know this post is about a month old but I am on day 4 of level one and was looking for someone to take the journey with...