Special K Cracker Chips are good too...
  • chrisb75
    chrisb75 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Kale Chips:

1 Bunch of Kale
    1T Olive Oil
    Salt to taste.

Preheat oven to 275. Wash and dry COMPLETELY a bunch of KALE. Break off into bite size pieces (I just rip em). Put in a plastic freezer bag. Drizzle with olive oil and shake the bag until they are coated evenly with the oil. Spread them out on a baking sheet with parchment paper and sprinkle with salt (or other seasoning mix). Bake for 15-20 min turning over halfway in between.

YUMMY!
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Where we're you shopping that they had all theses healthy options?

I live in Wisconsin and there is this employee owned grocery store named Woodman's, it isn't fancy or anything, it's almost like a warehouse but they have everything under the sun!!!

They have an amazing vegetarian/health food section too, with one side of an entire aisle having healthy chip options :)

My favorite part of the store is that a lot of their produce comes from the region and it always looks like it just got pulled out of the ground, always has dirt on it and doesn't have that shelac look to it (that's the hippie in me LOL)
  • centaurfilly
    Options
    I LOVE the sweet potato chips made by Food Should Taste Good. You have to make sure to get the actual sweet potato ones though and not the multi-grain ones :), I think they taste better and I try to stay away from grains as much as I can. Even the sweet potatoes are a little carby for me, but I eat them occasionally as a treat. I've gotten to where I actually like them better than plain ole potato chips!