Fit this Fall!...New Group! Join!

Options
Hi! I would like to start a new group to get fit this fall! If you would like to join me then come on!
This will be a great place to find motivation and support and challenge yourself and each other.

We will have our first check-in next friday, Sept. 25th!

Start Weight:

Delaina (me): 138 lbs.

Replies

• ♥seoid♥
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kelfeene
    kelfeene Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Signin' UP!

Weighed in this morning... 203lbs Want to be at 180....

So we will weigh in how often?
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Weighed in this morning...157. I am officially down 10 pounds since starting MFP on August 17th! Woohoo!
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    Weigh in day?
    Who's in charge? I vote Delaina

What else?
  • Sueulry
    Options
    Count me in...just joing site today...177 and want to be at 140/145.....lower blood pressure is a must....
  • kbirky73
    Options
    I DEF want it!!

I have been struggling over the past few months through the summer BBQ's, and Bday parties ... I've been gaining and I want to get down to 115.

Been doing this since January ... made my 125 goal a couple months ago .. and now i'm back and the scale keeps going in the opposite direction than what i wanted.

I'll weigh in tomorrow ... i just need to have a little more motivation.

THANKS!!
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    Hi! I would like to start a new group to get fit this fall! If you would like to join me then come on!
    This will be a great place to find motivation and support and challenge yourself and each other.

We will have our first check-in next friday, Sept. 25th!

Start Weight:

Delaina (me): 138 lbs.
    [/quote

I'm still asleep obviously...check in Friday. Got it.
  • jeanns
    Options
    Yay! You started a group! :drinker:

I'm in, of course! One of the best things I could have done to keep myself on track was joining a group, so I know we can all reach our goals if we stay consistent.

I'm back up to 159 from 153, but I started at 164, so oh well :happy: My goal weight is 144 but I'd be stoked to be anywhere in the '40s....haven't been there since high school probably! :laugh:
  • kelfeene
    Options
    Welcome to the GROUP Jeans... I need the motivation too!
  • willem
    Options
    I'm in.

Gotta go buy a new scale tonight. Ugh.

Any suggestions?
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I really need a group to help me...and I guess I was voted to be in charge! So... I think we should weigh in every Friday and I'll post everyone's progress all in one post on Sat. so that we can see how we are doing!

Good Luck this week!

First Challenge: MOVE!!! (And don't let football food drag you down this fall!)
  • Delaina1
    Options
    I'm in.

Gotta go buy a new scale tonight. Ugh.

Any suggestions?

I have a Taylor Lithium digital scale from Target. It seems to be pretty accurate and it wasn't really expensive!
  • jeanns
    Options
    Thanks guys! I really need a group to help me...and I guess I was voted to be in charge! So... I think we should weigh in every Friday and I'll post everyone's progress all in one post on Sat. so that we can see how we are doing!

Good Luck this week!

First Challenge: MOVE!!! (And don't let football food drag you down this fall!)

Cheers to our Leader! Thanks for starting a group and thanks for the welcome, kelfeene..... Football food AND BEER :drinker: Bud light never sounds so good until a Hawks game is on....GO HAWKS!
  • levans71
    Options
    I dont know about my blood pressure...but we are right around the same weight and want to lose around the same amount. LOL
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    Saturday mornings are crazy for me....but I will make every effort to log in.

I need this so much as well!
  • Delaina1
    Options
    Saturday mornings are crazy for me....but I will make every effort to log in.

I need this so much as well!

Well we are going to check in on Fridays...I'm just going to consolidate the group's info on Sat.!
  • Delaina1
    Options
    Cheers to our Leader! Thanks for starting a group and thanks for the welcome, kelfeene..... Football food AND BEER :drinker: Bud light never sounds so good until a Hawks game is on....GO HAWKS!
    [/quote]

Go SAINTS!!! and USM Eagles!...I have changed from Miller Light to the MGD 64s. They definately aren't the same but the 34 cals difference adds up to an extra one at the end of the game! LOL!
  • kelfeene
    Options
    I am a SHINER bock Junkie...

When I was dieting before I drank the Michelob Ultra... and with a LOT of Lime, it was alright, and I would shoot 'em quickly and get a good buzz...

Just recently, I did the MGD Light 64.. UGH... you are right it is not that Grand! I guess I need to work on enjoying it... I bought a 6 pack, had one, and havent touched another one all week... I might give up beer if that is all I get.. :)

Wait... Football on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday... I cant give up beer... DID I LOSE MY MIND FOR A SECOND????

Awesome Shakes and Tips to ya for starting our little Group Delaina.... !

You said we will check in every friday.. So please clarify... are we checking in tomorrow or waiting until the NEXT Friday as originally planned?

Michael ....
  • Delaina1
    Options
    I am a SHINER bock Junkie...

When I was dieting before I drank the Michelob Ultra... and with a LOT of Lime, it was alright, and I would shoot 'em quickly and get a good buzz...

Just recently, I did the MGD Light 64.. UGH... you are right it is not that Grand! I guess I need to work on enjoying it... I bought a 6 pack, had one, and havent touched another one all week... I might give up beer if that is all I get.. :)

Wait... Football on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday... I cant give up beer... DID I LOSE MY MIND FOR A SECOND????

Awesome Shakes and Tips to ya for starting our little Group Delaina.... !

You said we will check in every friday.. So please clarify... are we checking in tomorrow or waiting until the NEXT Friday as originally planned?

Michael ....

I've come close to just giving up beer altogether too!...unless it is a very special occassion and I do some major exercise that week.

I thought it would be a good idea to begin checking in NEXT friday, the 25th, to give us all a good week to really get it going!
  • buffjess
    Options

Go SAINTS!!! and USM Eagles!...I have changed from Miller Light to the MGD 64s. They definately aren't the same but the 34 cals difference adds up to an extra one at the end of the game! LOL!
    [/quote

I couldn't help but see GO SAINTS!!! You from Louisiana??? I am from North LA..Monroe..Oh and I would like to join too if its not too late!!

SW-167
    CW-138.2
    GW- 130