So, how tan are you???

Options

Replies

• Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm the palest Hispanic person I know at the moment!

But the second Summer's here, I'll be quite tan--with the benefit of never burning! (Hooray genetics!)
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    White as a ghost and I work hard to stay that way. I just burn and peel anyway, and I am paranoid about skin cancer.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Not
    Whiter than rice.
  • angng
    angng Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    About as tan as Nicole Kidman.
  • eletelephant
    Options
    I'm a whiter shade of pale. :)
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I'm shocked you aren't blinded by my whiteness through the computer screen. Let's just say hubby calls me his alabaster princess. Does that tel you how NOT tan I am? LOL! I used to do tanning beds when I was younger too. No more. I do hope to get a little color this summer but won't go nuts. I might even try airbrush tanning before our friend's wedding. ;)
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I wear blue to match the visible veins in my body.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    pillsbury_doughboy.jpg
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I tan very easily.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I'd say I'm fairly tanned...

It's decent. Ha.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    All of MFP saw how tan I am NOT earlier today.

I glow in the dark.
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    WHITE as a ghost. So ready to get out in some sun!
  • jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hardly at all, I'm German...we don't tan so well lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I glow under a black light...
  • thunder_dan
    thunder_dan Posts: 44
    Options
    How tan am I? I'm just brown. :wink:
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    The tannest I have ever been is my current profile picture. I definitely am more on the fair skin side and try to stay far away from the sun without a solid spf 50 on :) (shhh don't tell but it was totally with the help of fake tanners ;) )
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I HATE sun.. so im terrible white, even tho im a latina. Thats why I rarely use skirts, I have chicken legs! LOL
    My bf is white, and im whiter than him! , no kidding. The last time I went to the caribbean people asked me if i was british due to my skin color haha
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I wear 100 SPF YEAR ROUND!!! And, I still manage to get burned quite a bit. I LOVE the outdoors, so I have to be ultra careful April thru October! Have had several 2nd degree sunburns....one requiring 4 medical peels!!!! I have 4 siblings. They all have dark brown hair, deep brown eyes and tan like nobodys business just working/playing outdoors. I have brownish-red hair, bluw to green eyes and turn pink within minutes of being in the sun. I think I was adopted! :)
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    <--natural tan ;)
  • CShepherd91
    CShepherd91 Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm from Italian descendants, so I have olive skin which is naturally very tan (even during Winter). Despite the fact that the doc' told me that my skin type is the least likely to develop skin cancers (after I had a scare last year, with a funny mole), I always use SPF50 when I'm in the sun for a prolonged amount of time (holidays) and SPF 15 when I'm at home.

Skin cancer is no laughing matter. Just be comfortable with your skin, and stay far far far away from sunbeds.