Bikini's and Thongs - Punta Cana 09'

Options

Replies

• slowpoke12
    Options
    Yes-- I did not behave at all. I screwed up royally.

Ok back on the saddle today.
  • creiser01
    Options
    I think we all screwed up this weekend! haha! good start though to the remaining weeks!
  • creiser01
    Options
    I hate DIETING!
  • Monica13
    Options
    I second that one! It is soo hard, but just think of that bikini-it keeps me going.
  • slowpoke12
    Options
    feel like laying on the couch all night!

Going out to cut the grass first!:grumble:
  • Monica13
    Options
    I ATE LIKE POOP TODAY!!! PARTY AT WORK :explode: I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL!
  • slowpoke12
    Options
    still trying to recover the damage I did over the weekend...

I sent your check out today.
  • slowpoke12
    Options
    I got so pumped up watching Biggest Loser last night... I was in tears when the girl was telling her story about losing her entire family in a car crash.
    Did you guys watch!? I need a trainer like that in my face.
  • slowpoke12
    Options
    Oh yeah...and Mon, you should get the Flatout Flatbreads. I get them at Giant Eagle.
    Light Original with 100% whole wheat- there are 9 g of fiber in 1 wrap and only 90 calories. I bet that's like 1 or 2 pnts. They are good and you can use them for all kinds of stuff. I had a turkey wrap for lunch...

I spent 100$ at the grocerie store yesterday buying healthy... ugh- that means I can't go out to dinner this weekend :sad:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Bikinis and Thongs? :ohwell:

:laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to the site :flowerforyou:
  • slowpoke12
    Options
    ah... I ran outside today for the first time in a LONG time... felt good.
    But another good reason to stop :smokin:
    I ran/walked...think I probably ran about 1 1/2 mi of it. Pretty pathetic!
  • Monica13
    Options
    i have had some sort of stomache bug and have not been to the gym since monday, but have been eating half way decent! It is so easy to spend $100.00 at the store on healthy food b/c it is so dang expensive. I'm probably going to f up again this weekend b/c of the game!
  • Monica13
    Options
    it appears i really cannot spell---let me correct---stomach
  • creiser01
    Options
    I wish eating healthy was cheap because it does get really expensive. I bought those wraps before Cor and they are good...just like $4 for a pack...its hard from me to eat extremely healthy here cause then I have to think about Miss Riley and then Manny & Grant (at times). I have found that just cutting my portions back and watching my caloric intake works a lot better for me. I can still eat all my good home cooking, just not as much of it! Eating out is my killer too...there are so many things I like to get out that I can't and won't make at home! Oh well...best of luck!
  • slowpoke12
    Options
    Went to Los Gallos last night... which could have been a disaster for me, but it went retively well.. had the shrimp and veg fajitas. They have kaeroke thurs and happy hour from 9-1.. It gets really busy in there and a lot of fun. It felt like being in Miami or something with all the of the Mexican and Spanish club music-- lots of ricky martin... lol. But it was a good time--- I highly recommend it and I think I'm going to make myself a regular there on thursdays. Made two friends... don't worry they were a two gay guys who are regulars as well... ha.
    This has nothing to do with dieting or working out... just sharing. :bigsmile:

Here we go Rockets, Here we go !
  • creiser01
    Options
    haha...Suvie & Janeen usually go there on Thursdays for karaoke too...I'm surprised you didn't see them!
  • slowpoke12
    Options
    oh I will be on the look out next time for them
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    When is the trip to Puinta Cana?
  • Monica13
    Options
    december!
  • slowpoke12
    Options
    3 lbs eh? I see you're raising the bar.

Well while you two are acting a fool this weekend :drinker: -- I'll be workin' on my fitness'..