Hello..Im back and I need friends

Options
sedb
sedb Posts: 6 Member
I am hoping to make friends...I am really trying to lose 70 lbs total. I have tried everything and when I succeed I ultimately gain all the weight back. I want to feel better and I want to set a good example for my kiddos. I am a happy mom married to a wonderful guy and I work full time...So I am hoping I can do this thru my busy day to help me stay on track. Soooo...Here is to new beginnings and making lifestyle changes I can stick with.

Replies

• anoroc751
    anoroc751 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    good luck. lets do this together.
  • Coffeegirl101
    Options
    I am currently new myself but feel free to add me as a friend if you like :D

22055217.png
  • dbaby6
    dbaby6 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined and I need a lot of motivation! I need to lose about 50lbs and I'm finally to the point where it has to be done, no exceptions! Let's do this and get healthy!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Today is my 55th day! I have about 120 to lose! Let's all be losers together!!!
  • barney50501Missy
    Options
    Fairly new myself. Having friends on here has actually made this so much better. Add me if you'd like :).
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    you can add me too, I log every day and keep an open diary. That and friends help me.
  • Izicus
    Izicus Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You all can do it! If you need anyone to talk to or help motivate feel free to add me. Just remember it takes 28 days to break bad habits after that it only gets easier.
  • Love4MN
    Love4MN Posts: 60
    Options
    Im trying to lose 60/70 ish lbs too! Feel free to add me
  • AmandaVickery
    Options
    I am trying to lose 30 pounds! Im new here too and needing some friends. Anyone feel
    free to add.
  • homeyar
    homeyar Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm new to this and need to lose 37 pounds. Feel free to add me too
  • bgenesisr
    bgenesisr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi...I've been on and off again on myfitnesspal. I'm hoping to be more devoted and lose 19 lbs...Will welcome any adds ;-.)
  • wayne4825
    wayne4825 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log everyday and keep an open diary as well. I do my best to leave motivational and encouraging comments on a daily basis.

EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!!!!!
  • jkay123
    jkay123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm relatively new here too and looking to lose about 120 pounds. Everyone please feel free to add me!
  • kms7035
    kms7035 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely like some new friends! About 30 pounds down, 20ish more to go and it's getting really hard since I'm getting to where I'm supposed to be! I'd love some support for this last stretch! <3
  • KNicole86
    KNicole86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I feel the exact same way... busy mom full time job but in order to keep it all up we've gotta eat right and get fit!!! My friend and I just joined as well we're also business collegues so we see each other daily and are able to motivate and help each other which is really great! Good luck!
  • KNicole86
    KNicole86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Omgosh that's amazing keep it up!!!!!!!! You def can't stop now and even when you do make your mark you're going to have to be determined each and every day to continue the amazing work you've been doing!!!!!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend... I am also a married momma of two, and I work full time as well.

I post daily challenges for my friends and I to complete, fitness quotes I love and my diary is open and my workouts are usually rather detailed. Lets motivate each other! :smile: ***Feel free to send me a invite
  • ShayShayFletch
    ShayShayFletch Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am new also and have the same achievements to reach! Please add me I am looking for "fitness pals" also!!!! :)
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    My name is Kimberlee,48. I've lost 99 lbs. so far, but have another 55 lbs. to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Debers74
    Debers74 Posts: 6
    Options
    I love this site, I hope it's what will help me get this 30 pounds of winter weight off. I need weigh loss buddy's too, so lets all do it together :bigsmile: