Going to the Marvel Movie Marathon?

TayJoMama
TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
My hubby asked me about going to the Marvel Movie Marathon today. They're showing both Iron Mans, Captain America, Thor, and the new Avenger movie at midnight. I'm not sure we and our two preteen kids can sit in a theatre for that long, but my next thought was how Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj would probably be all over it, LOL! However we're going to see the Avengers for Mother's Day! Are you catching the marathon or the new Avengers tonight?

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    I wouldn't be able to watch them all in a row. Over the past 2 weeks my friends all got together on 5 different nights and watched all of the movies, and we're seeing Avengers on Friday evening.
  • rachleb
    rachleb Posts: 59 Member
    I was telling my husband about this yesterday! It started at 11:30 at the theatre here, but I had to work so I couldn't go. We are going the see the Avengers tomorrow though, and getting some of the cool Avengers 3D glasses!
  • No...we were supposed to go see the new movie tommorow, but not enough money anymore. :sad: Will have to wait till I get paid.
    13519485 Posts: 264
    I just got home from the Marvel Marathon. It was amazing. Seeing Iron Man, Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, and Captain America on the big screen again was great, and Avengers was perfect. :D Now off to bed. :smile: