Looking to add more interactive & supportive friends

Options

Replies

• kris10lv84
    kris10lv84 Posts: 51
    Options
    I'd love to have some more support also...so u can add me and anyone else can also. I started this site with a couple friends a month or so ago..and am usually on every day. I am a single 27 yr old mama..will definately support whoever adds me...thanx!
  • IamJacksColdSweat
    IamJacksColdSweat Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and try to be supportive to all of my friends. You can add me if ya want :)
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    Me too! I'm 37, and I'm looking to lose about 65 pounds. I just joined last month and I could also use some interactive and motivational friends. Feel free to add me.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am very active. Disclaimer is in my profile.

Everyone needs that kind of disclaimer! lol

I read your disclaimer too! :happy:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I'm getting close to my goal....but can always use more motivated friends : )
  • mommyjos
    mommyjos Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I want people to interact with, not just be on a list! :) We can do this!!
  • angemarie23
    angemarie23 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a 33 y/o mom of 2 toddlers who's goal weight is also 140. I just sent you a friend request. If anyone else with similar goals would like to add me as a friend as well feel free. I log in every day. I use MFP to log my meals and exercise and I also use FitBit to track my calories burned throughout the day. I love encouraging others and being encouraged myself!

Angie
  • Frisky_CoastalNative
    Options
    Feel free to add me...we are all here on a common journey and motivation is definately a plus!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am happy to help. Been trying to lose the same 20 lbs for many years could use help as well.
  • TinaTurtlez
    TinaTurtlez Posts: 86
    Options
    Please add me as well! We can do this!!!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Fell free to add me... I am super motivated...and 38 years old.
  • tiltahorse
    tiltahorse Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    please add me i just joined a week ago and i have no friends!
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    HealthierHappierBrenda Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm on here everyday for the past 3 months; i'm fully committed to being healthier and happier, hence the name...feel free to add me :D
  • L_amore
    L_amore Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the great response!!! Looking forward to this journey with you! Also, remember if you friend request me without replying to this post please include a message... remember interaction is key! Thx! :wink:
  • acwilkins2008
    Options
    Hi there! You can add me... I'm new to this... Again lol so I don't have any friends yet :( but I'll a cheerleader for you if can do the same for me:)))) take care and talk to you soon:))
  • sandduchess
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I just joined last week and I'm looking for motivation too! :smile:
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am always on, I really need to get out someday. lol All my friends would tell you that I tend to be very supportive and I try to motivate as much as I can. I wouldn't mind any friends who would like to support each other.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    My name is Kimberlee, 48. I love this site. There are so many supportive and inspirational people on here. I am on here several times a day and will be there for you. Feel free to add me.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Heya people =D. Just dropping in to say hey and welcome. Feel free to add me or not, but either way if there's anything I can help you with, I'll be more than glad to.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I added you :)
    anyone can add me as well!