I'm New To This

Options
Hello Everyone,

My name is Kira and I'm 27 years old. I have 2 children girl and a boy ages 4 and 1/2. I'm in the Military. I'm starting my life over and I want to do it the right way. Getting back in shape will be a great accomplishment for me and it will boost my self esteem up. I've been on and off using this website for about a month but this week is the first time that I've been using this website as a daily routine and so far I like it. I hope to meet new people and share experiences and reach the goals that we are all striving for.

Replies

• kelfeene
    kelfeene Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi Kira!

I have been using the website.. off and on.. about the same as you.

I am committed to it now. Best of luck to you!

I have found this to be a great tool, quite entertaining, a little addictive, and great motivation. I am sure you will too!

Michael
  • lovesmerlot
    lovesmerlot Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Kira (what a neat name). Welcome! I am fairly new, too, just wrapping up my first committed week. I'm sure you'll find lots of great information on this site, and if you don't, just ask! Someone will jump in and answer your question.

Raquel
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • samanthalynne21
    samanthalynne21 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey Kira! Well good luck to you on your goals! And having two little ones probably makes it a litle tougher to get into the routine! I just started using this site 3 days ago and all I thought it was, was a weight tracker I had no idea there would be so many great people involved
    or motivation and support!

I'm excited for you!!!