Success in pregnancy! - Progression pics! ;)

Options

Replies

• Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful family! Take care of yourself - we miss you!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the words of congrats! :)

And Georg, I'll probably be on more here soon. There has been a lot going on...but I need to get my rear in gear now. I feel too soft!! :laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    love the new AV!!!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! He is big and healthy and beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I love the new pics! Thanks for sharing! Remember to be kind to yourself! You just had a baby and you WILL get back to where you want to be in no time! Enjoy the little guy while he's still that little. As you know, they grow up entirely too fast! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! You have all been so good to me throughout this pregnancy!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
    This is me yesterday, 9/14/2009. 10 Days post partum. I haven't weighed yet..still a bit bloated, etc.. It looks like about 20 lbs to get to my pre-pregnancy size. I'll get really into that once I can exercise well again...around 6 weeks...in Mid-October. Maybe breast-feeding will help a bit until then!! :wink: :laugh:
    PicsinSeptember055-1.jpg
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Tami you look amazing honey! You are definately an inspiration to every one that meets you!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Tami you look amazing honey! You are definately an inspiration to every one that meets you!!!

I agree, and you do look great :flowerforyou:
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Tami you look AMAZING! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • samantha115
    Options
    I feel as if Im the only one who hasnt said congratulations. Hes beautiful. You look great too! Im jealous.
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Breastfeeding definately helps! I think it's like 300-500 cals per day. Congratulations!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Tami! You are looking AMAZING! Wow! And the little man is gorgeous - enjoy it all.

Look at that slim mid-section - and you had a section a couple of weeks ago!!!:noway: :smile:

I started MFP here when I was breastfeeding, and if I cut the calories too drastically, I felt it right away in my milk - but I'm sure you don't need this advice - you are a weight loss expert!

You remain an inspiration!
    :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks for the congrats everyone!! And I love that I inspire you all!! Makes my success that much sweeter! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tami! You are looking AMAZING! Wow! And the little man is gorgeous - enjoy it all.

Look at that slim mid-section - and you had a section a couple of weeks ago!!!:noway: :smile:

I started MFP here when I was breastfeeding, and if I cut the calories too drastically, I felt it right away in my milk - but I'm sure you don't need this advice - you are a weight loss expert!

You remain an inspiration!
    :flowerforyou:
    Thanks Amanda!! :smile:

I am not an expert with this! It's kind of a new experience. I mean, with my last pregnancy, I was over 100 lbs heavier than I am now. So, the breastfeeding/calories,etc...is a new thing for me. I am slowly figuring out how much is enough but not too much! I am hungry quite often!! :ohwell: :laugh:

I did start at Post-Baby Platform thread on the motivation section to keep myself going as well as any other new or soon to be new mothers.

:heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    18 days postpartum. I haven't weighed yet and I'm not overly watching things as I am breast-feeding and taking it easy because of the surgery. But I guess this isn't a horrible starting point!! :smile:
    PicsinSeptember105-1.jpg
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    It is an amazing "starting point"!!! I wouldn't mind looking like that as my ending point.

Enjoy these wonderful days of nursing your little one. There are so many health benefits and you will get back into shape in no time! I can remember many extra PBJ sandwiches about 8PM because of a fussy baby and feeling "low" on milk and I always lost every pound and then some. (I wish I was still nursing!)

You look wonderful! And the kids are way too adorable and precious!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    OMG Goodness, congratulations Tamalamadingdong! You look AWESOME and that little boy is amazingly beautiful!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new son. You looked like you kept in shapv during your preganancy
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    Options
    I just looked through this whole thread at your prego pics, and you make being pregnant look great!! i wish i could look 1/2 as good as you while prego! your boys are adorable and you look awesome, seriously you can't even tell you've just had a baby not long ago! you're an inspiration to prego women everywhere!

i was 189 when i got prego with my son who's now 2.5, and i also have a 15 month old daughter. i now have 41lbs to lose to get to that weight. i was wanting to wait to have another baby until i lost all the weight i wanted, but thats going to take longer then i'm willing to wait because we want them close together. so we've decided to try again soon and i'm just going to stay healthy during this pregnancy instead of having the "i'm pregnant i can eat whatever i want" attitude!

but i wish i could be the cute skinny prego girl who's all boobs and belly, lol!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Aaaahhhhh Congratulations on your new Baby Boy! And Big Brother feels real special about him I'm sure. You look great too:flowerforyou: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!