208 to 148 pounds

Options

Replies

• PSTreasure
    PSTreasure Posts: 40
    Options
    Wow! You look great! You are such an inspiration to those of us just getting started! Thanks for sharing !!
  • maranatha777
    maranatha777 Posts: 145
    Options
    You are looking fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • bmuff
    bmuff Posts: 64
    Options
    did i miss it? it took you how long to lose 60 lbs? great job!!
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Incredible accomplishment! You are inspirational! Way to go!
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations on a job well done. And as for the stretch marks....this was an amazing journey in your life....just as pregnancy is for so many of us. I have many stretch marks from my five babes and am proud of each one as well, so good or you for realizing the significance in yours.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
  • MzTat2slim
    MzTat2slim Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! Thanks for the inspiration and congrats on your engagement.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    you looking amazing very inspirational!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for sharing. Your before is close to me and your after is close to my goal so its nice seeing it CAN be done . Congrats !
  • wilson1024
    wilson1024 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Great Job!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations on a job well done. And as for the stretch marks....this was an amazing journey in your life....just as pregnancy is for so many of us. I have many stretch marks from my five babes and am proud of each one as well, so good or you for realizing the significance in yours.

I second the beautiful baby battle scars!! I have a few of my own after two babies and csections
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Im totally inspired by you! I started at 196 but I have fluctuated around 200/200+...I weigh 164 now and I wanna be about 140!!! It is just taking so long for the weight to come off now that I've lost 30ish lbs, its slower :( !
  • lmkelly679
    lmkelly679 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! Your legs look absolutely amazing!! I want your thighs lol.
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!!

We had the same starting weight and my goal weight is approximately 140-145 lbs so you're a perfect inspiration for me!!!

Good luck on your continued journey & congrats on the upcoming wedding!!
  • Jenner22
    Jenner22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow.. you look amazing!!!!
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.. Amazing!
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • CoachJake83
    CoachJake83 Posts: 108
    Options
    Incredible! Congrats on your success! I bet you feel like a whole new person!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • mlkiel
    mlkiel Posts: 91
    Options
    That is awesome, congrats, you look GREAT!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!