Weight training

Options
I'm exercising every day, 2 hours of cardio and 45 minutes of strength training. My measures are 90-71-98, I'm 168 cm high and have 60 kg.

most of my friends say that muscles on women are the ugliest thing in the world and call me "the bulky one".

who's with me and against them?? :))

http://tinypic.com/r/kf5jpi/6
(i'm new here, still don't know how to upload a picture in post. :P)

Replies

• irridia
    irridia Posts: 527 Member
    Options
  • peemer123
    peemer123 Posts: 11
    Options
    2 hours of cardio is not necessary!!! I promise you you will get better results, utilize less time and burn more fat calories if you do interval training 3 times a week. It only takes 25 minutes and pushes you to the max. It can be done on a treadmill, stairmaster or recumbant bike.

"High Intensity Interval Training is all about speed. Speed during exercises - it's intense. Speed during workouts - usually they last less than 20 minutes and speed for results - an hiit workout will lose up to 9 times more fat than a similar cardio workout. It is mostly used for individuals trying to lose weight but the rate at which it can make you fitter makes it valuable for all types of exercise. It has a number of distinct goals and differences which make it unique. "

A good place to start is 30 seconds on, 90 seconds off...which mean performing at your maximum speed for 30 seconds (getting your heart rate to it's target rate) and then resting for 90 seconds (lowering your heart rate by about 30-40 beats)

Two hours of cardio is a waste of time and not nearly as effective as interval cardio training. Good luck!
  • Klamber26
    Klamber26 Posts: 212
    Options
    Good advice. I second that.

Watch how much you are strength training, too. 60 to 120 reps per muscle per week max (depends on how heavy you're lifting whether you should shoot for 60 or 120) produces the best results because above that and your body has a difficult time recovering and you won't see nearly the gains.
  • ancha0702
    ancha0702 Posts: 26
    Options
    my heart rate during 70 minutes of cardio is like in intense one (160-180). I do it on a treadmill. 50 minutes takes riding a bike from home to school and back in moderate effort. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!