not the best photo, but he is a big baby
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Puppies are soooo cute!! :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    When I read the title to this post, I was so ready to stand up and defend the pit bulls!! What a cute picture! I grew up with a pit bull - sweetest dog in the world and would do anything for her family!

I was the same, I was pissed even before I opened the thread!!! LOL!!! I have the most gentlest pit ever!!!!

hahaha me too and then i saw the picture and turned to mush...made me SMILE!

*LOL* Sorry :) I'm pure evil.
  • BaliRun
    BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, Soo cute. I love puppy pics!!! :love:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    My brother has a beautiful purple pit. She's sivler, but blue? And when you see her in the light, she's red.

They have 2 kids and my sister in law watches other kids. This dog has been layed on, pushed around, her face played with, everything. She is the most cool tempered dog I think I have ever seen. Sweet sweet Betty! lol
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    She was the sweetest puppy.
    Too bad my *kitten* brother got rid of her without telling me first or I would've gotten her.

69026_1609779280767_1124780524_31727386_643277_n.jpg

Her nose is soooo pink! How cute!
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    <3 Mine is half, but she is the love of my life.

Beaver (her name) as a puppy, as an adult in my ticker! <3
    babybeaver2.jpg
    Other puppy is Lady, Rhodesian, and that tail is Mudgie, my Aussie mix. :)
  • Dietz27
    Dietz27 Posts: 107
    Options
    I-pod11-11-11001.jpg

This is another "killer" pitbull/boxer mix. Careful....
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    too cute!
  • canadasaurus
    canadasaurus Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    <---- My Pit Mix attacks me with kisses and smiles every time I come in the door.... yes... smiles!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    This is my Pit/JRT mix, Dolly. I just adopted her in January. My daughter wrote a letter to Congress and is sending it with a picture of the two of them together in response to the new MD law making Pit Bulls "inherently dangerous". Dolly will lick your face off! The only bad thing about her is her breath. :ohwell: Every day when I come home, she is so ecstatic, it's like she can't believe I actually came back. Not her happiest picture, I just like this one.

PART_1336153062429.jpg
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    AWWWWWWWWW! BEAUTIFUL PUPPIES!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I have the biggest grin on my face right now. Soooo cute!
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    AWWW...too cute. And the attacks continue even when they are up to 70 pounds...they swear they are still little cute puppies. They have no idea that them muscular legs cause their mamas or daddies charlie horses if placed just right...LOL
  • MissLuana
    Options
    I-pod11-11-11001.jpg

This is another "killer" pitbull/boxer mix. Careful....

BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • MissLuana
    Options
    So cute!!!! My brother has a Pit and he's just so precious!

When my brother brought him home in 2010.
    (I look naked but actually wearing a tank top)
    Snapshot_20100918_5.jpg

9991f15e.jpg
    Winter 2011.

Last month. I slept home one day, and woke up to this little man staring and wagging the tip of his tail.
    761a5e42.jpg

BEAUTIFUL
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I too opened this up thinking it was going to be negative about pits. I am becoming such an advocate for these dogs and the other "bully breeds". A city near us has a ban on pits and will kill any that resemble them. I HATE THIS! :mad: Tired of the stereotypes they get. The media is partly responsible for it. It is a fact they will call various cities and ask if there has been any attacks, if not pit, no interest.

I have volutereed at a local pound for a few years and NOT ONCE have came across an aggressive pit, other breeds yes. People need to stop listening to the media and she first hand how wonderful these dogs are. They are not killing machines but need love and companionship just like any other.

Before assumptions are made, I truly wish people would see this wonderful breed in person.:flowerforyou:
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    We just adopted a 3 yr old Staffy/Lab cross that was surrendered due a breed ban in the city of Winnipeg. He is one of the best behaved, best trained dogs I have ever seen.. I'll post a pic, once I figure out how.
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love! Some of the nicest doggies I know are Pit Bulls. :)
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Titus.jpgLab cross.