Why cant people on here show real pics of themselves...

Options

Replies

• PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have a real picture of myself on my profile, but I prefer this one. Why? Because it makes me laugh and gets my day started the way I need it to. It keeps my spirits up and helps motivate me that way.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<This is not me, this is Tony Horton. Or, wait. I get us mixed up.

i giggled
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    those are really mine

I thought it was Batman at first glance!! LOL!!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    <~~~~ I'm seriously just that awesome. It's okay, people think I'm famous all the time.
    Ha ha, I kids, but really, that awesome sauce is me.

You are flippin' gorgeous!
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I mean really is it that bad.....that you cant show a real pic of yourself...You have to hide behind a celebrity or something you found on the internet...

hehe, you hit on someone and then found out they were a dude didn't you?
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I did until someone sent me an email wanting to be my adopted child from Africa. So for me anonymity is the way to go! I seem to attract all the freaks and weirdos!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    ugh i see PLENTY of ppl with real pics. you're trippin dude
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I mean really is it that bad.....that you cant show a real pic of yourself...You have to hide behind a celebrity or something you found on the internet...

hehe, you hit on someone and then found out they were a dude didn't you?

:laugh:
  • teespikes
    teespikes Posts: 31
    Options
    I have a Pic of Myself on my profile, But I really dont know why you care if people put up a picture of themselves or Darth Vader its really none of your business. so carry on
  • teespikes
    teespikes Posts: 31
    Options
    :)
  • LisaF1163
    LisaF1163 Posts: 141
    Options
    I dont like putting pictures of myself on the internet for strangers

^^ heyo
    And threesies!

Besides, you're seeing my real life cat and my real life favorite doll from childhood. They're going to have to do.
  • JenniferInNY
    JenniferInNY Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have a pic of me in my profile, that is all. My stalker would be just so excited to find out I'm on this site. So no thanks, I'll keep it anonymous except for my close friends.

Ditto

I'm so sorry you have the same problem. It's been 11 years for me. It sucks your freedom away. :flowerforyou:

Same problem here. I maintain anonymity to avoid the weirdo I stupidly used to date, who now tries to reach me through Faceboook, my cell phone, by calling all our former mutual friends, by calling my old boss, by emailing my old email addresses, etc.

I did a Google image search for "strong girl," which is what I aspire to be, and that's how I found my pic. :-) But my real name is Jennifer, which I felt safe using because it's so darn common.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Your blood pressure must be sky high if something that insignificant upsets you
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I am a health care professional who works closely with medical and psychiatry patients, so I rather not share the outer details of my life on a "social network" especially when its very easy to find info on health care providers on the internet. In addition, I rather not take the chance that someone I know is on here and may become privy about my weight , etc. Good enough reason?
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    <
    That IS me, I'm a big furry black cat that eats anything that doesn't eat me first. I also like to sleep in a dryer.

JM
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I have a pic of me in my profile, that is all. My stalker would be just so excited to find out I'm on this site. So no thanks, I'll keep it anonymous except for my close friends.

Ditto

I'm so sorry you have the same problem. It's been 11 years for me. It sucks your freedom away. :flowerforyou:

Same problem here. I maintain anonymity to avoid the weirdo I stupidly used to date, who now tries to reach me through Faceboook, my cell phone, by calling all our former mutual friends, by calling my old boss, by emailing my old email addresses, etc.

I did a Google image search for "strong girl," which is what I aspire to be, and that's how I found my pic. :-) But my real name is Jennifer, which I felt safe using because it's so darn common.

:flowerforyou: FOR YOU.

It's incredible what lengths people will go to. It's stressful. You'd be surprised what information will come up if you google a picture using google images. That's why I'm so careful. I don't have a real pic of me on my facebook, and I only use that to keep in touch with close friends, yet every time I change the "image" I use....within hours I'm bombarded with messages from the one I'm hiding from. So I know he's watching.
    Hang in there. :heart:
  • bunsen_honeydew
    bunsen_honeydew Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    <-- I really do look like this! Maybe not the green skin though.
  • EnthusedMeerkat
    EnthusedMeerkat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mine is me...sweat and all. :smile:
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    <

That IS me.....just 26 years ago. :)
  • Eeyore255
    Eeyore255 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    <
    How dare you insult my 13th birthday picture, good sir! I am a handsome, chocolate chihuahua who enjoys logging my meals in my old age.