They just fell off!

Options
Totally had a NSV today. When I woke up this morning I got up to go the the bathroom and I took two steps from my bed and my wedding rings fell off! There was no shaking no nothing like that they just slipped right off! I think that I am going to have to find a chain to put them on until I am able to get them sized and it will feel weird to not wear them every day till it happens.

Replies

• dawndelicious
    dawndelicious Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    awesome! I was totally expecting to read that your pants fell off LOL!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Haha, yeah nice work! Loose wedding rings are the biggest pita when it come to weight loss imo.
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! My rings are loose now as well. The scale is moving rather slowly, but I know I am losing inches because my clothes are a lot looser also. While I was at the gym the other day on the Elliptical, my heart rate monitor strap just fell down! I had to tighten it when I got home! My bras now have to be fastened by the 3rd hook and I no longer need to wear Spanx and body shapers daily! Changes like that are small victories for me! I am loving my new body! :love:
  • jooliem2001
    jooliem2001 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Haha! I stopped wearing mine as they were getting really loose. I'm angling for an eternity ring as a replacement until I've lost all the weight and get the wedding band resized.
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Yippee!! That's great! (As long as you didn't lose them!) I tend to talk with my hands, and one day they flew off while I was talking to someone! That was a good day...
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have pants fall off. that was fun :)
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: congrats!
  • sathor
    sathor Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Been there myself, I bought a 'cheap' one from Titanium Kay, and will probably buy a third one from there for next summer, if things go well.
  • tiffygrl12
    tiffygrl12 Posts: 40
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Squamous1
    Squamous1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    And how many of you have a suspicious spouse who suspects that the "rings fell off" is just BS to hide the fact that you're on the move?
  • Superchikanthem
    Superchikanthem Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Not mine. Though I think that the though of having to maybe buy a temperature ring might not fly so well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!