I'm 47% of the man I used to be, my two year journey!

Options

Replies

• Des0528
    Des0528 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look PHENOMENAL!!!!! That's an incredible loss and you look great! Awesome job becoming healthier and way to go on being a role model and inspiration to people like me! Thank you!! and congrats!~
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Got to be careful not to let my wife see this, that will set the bar wayy too high!!

Seriously great job!
  • jfl613
    jfl613 Posts: 71
    Options
    What an inspiration! Thank you. :-)
  • brendacooks
    brendacooks Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! Congratulations! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    Omg...You look amazing and so much younger. :noway:
  • moopachoo
    moopachoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is just absolutely amazing, so inspiring. I literally almost started crying, good for you!!!! You are an inspiration to us all :)
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Lost_Mermaid Posts: 136
    Options
    WOW that is fantastic!!! I'm pretty much speechless :D
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    thats freaking incredible!!!
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, what an inspiration, my son was like you, and he has a pair of jeans exactly like that lol...........he lost, went from 25 stone to 14 stone 1, but, he had terrible excess skin, how did you cope with this as I am getting is as I loose the weight?

I've got some loose skin, especially around the stomach, chest and thighs, but it has been tightening up as I go. I think the weight lifting helps a lot with it. I'm going to give a couple of years at this weight and see how it responds. If I'm not happy with it after that, I may consider getting something done about, but for now, I'm ok with it.
  • CharliesAngel1
    CharliesAngel1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazingly fantastic! You're an inspiration to me and many others! You look great!
  • elm2003
    elm2003 Posts: 1
    Options
    That is AMAZING and I agree with everyone else... a total inspiration!!
  • lolcatftw
    lolcatftw Posts: 36
    Options
    And through it all you kept the handlebar! Bad-@#%!-*kitten*.
  • 5pmsomewherenow
    5pmsomewherenow Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I agree -- what a wonderful gift you have given yourself and your family! And, dude -- you are ripped, now! Look at all those muscles! You must feel so much better, and have the energy to stay fit, strong and healthy!
  • ejechols
    ejechols Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My God man, good work!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Well done to you!!

I'm staggered by the transformation (amazing), and grab a look at those pants.
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing! Congrats! great job!!!!
  • BG10708
    BG10708 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job. Thanks for sharing.
  • LENAhall
    LENAhall Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    sweet jeebus!! that is amazing!! you should be so proud of yourself!! i'm sure your family is proud of you as well!!!
  • MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You are incredible and I am so thankful you decided to make this post. You're an inspiration!!!!!!! Thank you! :smile:
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Your story is fantastic. You've worked hard and it totally shows! Thank you for sharing. You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!