Replies

• BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! WTG!!!
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Incredible and very motivational!! hoping one day I will be able to post my picks!

Don't forget to post a wedding pic!! Gotta see the dress!!
  • happyfrogg
    happyfrogg Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! You look stellar. Also, we're pretty much doppelgangers (though I'm a bit older, we're both 5'6" and my starting weight is 207, now down to 201, with a goal of 140-150). So seeing your progress and your incredible success is really inspiring and motivating. Thank you so much for sharing, and best wishes for your upcoming wedding! :flowerforyou:
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful!!! Awesome job!!!
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Inspirational!
  • svioleta
    svioleta Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! You look great. You are my inspiration. I started at 216.5 lbs and am now at 184.2 but would like to get down to 145. You look really great!!!
  • Jessie1227
    Jessie1227 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing! (not skanky at all, by the way. If ya got it, now, flaunt it. ahahaha!) Thank you so much for posting these photos. I was around the same starting weight and my goal is around yours at 146-ish. Makes me believe that it really is possible! I have my days where I'm like "this isnt going to work for me!" but you just changed that right around. So, thank you! thank you thank you thank you! :)
  • kryscallarman
    kryscallarman Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    WTG You should be very proud of yourself!
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Beautiful lady! Congratulations!
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    You are and look amazing... I am so happy for you.
  • barbie_g1rl
    barbie_g1rl Posts: 43
    Options
    omg u look amazing hun well done xxx
  • deborahmills22
    deborahmills22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • randomnennie
    randomnennie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats :)
  • onmywaytoskinny
    onmywaytoskinny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! You look hott! Great job!
  • clairegogogo
    clairegogogo Posts: 215
    Options
    truly AMAZING! congrats!! You look beautiful.
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I don't know why but I can not see the after photos? but I enjoyed reading your post and congrats on losing 60 and good luck on maintaining..that's always the hard part for me.. :)
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFULLY DONE! I am looking forward to the wedding photos and updates on maintenance success!
  • fefetwimom
    fefetwimom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i dont see an after pic, its been moderated i guess
  • ebonijo2
    ebonijo2 Posts: 73
    Options
    Your post is very motivational, I am in the same postion difference im not getting married, but I am going on a cruise w/ friends in Nov. Im starting today at the same weight you where and want to reach 150-140. I dont want to be the only big girl on the cruise all covered up on the beach with them or the fat one in the pics. Congrats on meeting your goal.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Love your story and success - too bad the moderators decided to jump in and take away your "after" photo. Would have really liked to see all of your hard work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!