New person looking for ANY friends!

Options

Replies

• thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request. Welcome and good luck on your journey. You can do this!
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck....sending friend request :)
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I was the opposite after my divorce I was so happy to get rid of the SOB that I lost 30 pounds and was doing great but then losing my job and a few other issues caused me gain back 50! :noway:

Feel free to add me (anyone). I'm on everyday and I try to be a positive cheerleader for my friends.
  • nigel061
    nigel061 Posts: 109
    Options
    Welcome and good luck - feel free to add me if you wish!
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    Hello there. I too am a bigger gal. not full figured just built with a lot of muscle thats hidden by some "fluff" LOL!! I am actually a personal trainer by day and a mom and wife by night. I have a very busy day everyday. i get up at 4am and do cardio and i lift 3 to4 days a week.i am a former bodybuilder and figure competitor and would love to get back to that but im afraid my years are running thinfor that. but im trying
  • carieblack619
    carieblack619 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey. I am trying to lose the 25 lbs I have gained since October when I quit smoking. I guess it's easier to lose the weight than to get sick from smoking. You can add me. I'm always looking for friends to help motivate.
  • bjcl
    bjcl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to be your friend on here. :smile:
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hey Add me!!! good luck!!!
  • comani
    comani Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey, you will find tons of support here. Blessings!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i'm always happy to have new friends. Add me! :flowerforyou:
  • mindfulone
    mindfulone Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are so not alone on this journey welcome to the family we come from all over as you will find out add me if you would like!!!:bigsmile:
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    Hey welcome to MFP please feel free to add me, this site has changed my life - i hope it does the same for you

Good Luck!!!
  • VeggyGal
    VeggyGal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, you like cheesecake so you must be brilliant!:happy:
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    good luck. This is the best place to be. Been here for 240+ days and I love the friends I have made and the help that we give to each other. If you need friends fill free to add me. I'm married, 50+. Again good luck.
  • icerafta
    icerafta Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm with you all the way darlin...
    I started my program at 320 lbs about 5 months ago, give or take. I have osteoarthritis in both knees and my doctor told me my knees and my skeleton won't support my weight much longer. I didn't want to end up like those people who retreat to their beds and are miserable. I watched a show about a 600 pound man and I cried thru most of it. I needed to see it and I was motivated to do something. I googled weight loss programs and found MFP. I am unemployed and have far too much time on my hands so I dragged myself up off of my computer chair and got a gym membership. They have an olympic size pool and an Aquafit class, so I started out at 3 times a week and now I go 5 days a week. In the past 3 months I have lost 31 Lbs. and I am still going strong. I have a lot of energy, my clothes are getting big for me, and I sleep like a baby at night. I like to go very early in the morning, as there are not many people working out at 7:30 in the AM. Anyways, I am telling you this in hopes to motivate you, if your health permits. Everyone knows diet alone just doesn't cut it. I have an addiction to Hershey bars and DQ Blizzards. I have had to give up on the icecream and chocolate bars, but I can sprinkle cocoa powder on my oatmeal and it steels my wool. Feel free to add me as your friend, and we'll beat this thing together. (-:
  • Mrs16
    Mrs16 Posts: 86
    Options
    Good luck on your journey - I sent a friend request
  • elaine5181
    elaine5181 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend. Good luck!
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Ask and you shall receive. Looks like you have no shortage of friends. Best of luck to you!
  • Maggiemac70
    Options
    Wow! I just joined myself today and saw your post. I also saw all of the really nice replies. What a wonderful community to join . I a
  • embea
    embea Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been divorced for a while and have a daughter. I'm reaching out to anyone who would be willing to hold me accountable as I know I cannot do this alone.