Who's ready to help me out on this journey?

Options
Hi! I did MFP a while back but lost my way, and now I'm back, hoping this time I can make it count. Right. Or I am working toward a current goal I getting down to 160 (67 lbs away). After that, I have another goal to get down to 140. But I can't do it without a support system. I have a long way to go. Is there anyone out there who wants to see me all the way through? If so, please add me! :)

Replies

• Liz_Hunter
    Liz_Hunter Posts: 10
    Options
    Right now* not right. Or
  • meagangoss
    meagangoss Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi! I did MFP a while back but lost my way, and now I'm back, hoping this time I can make it count. Right. Or I am working toward a current goal I getting down to 160 (67 lbs away). After that, I have another goal to get down to 140. But I can't do it without a support system. I have a long way to go. Is there anyone out there who wants to see me all the way through? If so, please add me! :)

count me in! Go ahead and add me. help is always needed and appreciated! im trying to get down to 170. im currently 226. thanks to poor eating habits, childbirth, stress, and lack of excersize!
  • frostymelissa
    Options
    I would love to help you out. I have a long way to go myself and could use any help I could get. I had surgery back in December and have lost a lot but still have a way to go to 130,
  • omahagal30
    omahagal30 Posts: 6
    Options
    I would love to be your pal - I need support too! Just joined the site and loving it. Will be filling in more info on my profile soon. I lost 45 lbs 2 yrs. ago on Paleo Diet - have been naughty a bit and gained 20 back. HELP!!!!!! Back on Paleo as it works well for me and I don't feel deprived at all - plus it's very healthy, longterm. :wink: