Time for some Friday THAT DUDE TRUTH

Options
iam_thatdude
iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
Fire away...as always, the truth hurts and my answers are completely and 100% accurate, except when they arent.

Its like sex panther cologne, 90% of the time, im right 60% of the time!

Replies

• iam_thatdude
    Options
    Wow, 9 minutes and no questions. Either everyone is off work or no one wants ans answer that ends with the term "Giant Vagina"
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Wow, 9 minutes and no questions. Either everyone is off work or no one wants ans answer that ends with the term "Giant Vagina"

No one wants a giant vagina...the cooter cleavage from such a beast would be horrifying...
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

No one wants a giant vagina...the cooter cleavage from such a beast would be horrifying...

Absolutely, I do think GIANT VAGINAS are the untold plague of the world though. WOmen who complain abotu their man's small instrument always fail to look...uh...in the mirror.
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    Fire away...

Why do they taint a nearly perfect movie like Groundhog Day with an actress like Andie MacDowell?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Absolutely, I do think GIANT VAGINAS are the untold plague of the world though. WOmen who complain abotu their man's small instrument always fail to look...uh...in the mirror.

"Hot dog thrown down a hallway" syndrome does run rampant...that's why God invented Kegels.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Mr. If a man has testosterone replacement (the crap you put under your arms), how long for it to "kick in"?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Fire away...

Why do they taint a nearly perfect movie like Groundhog Day with an actress like Andie MacDowell?

Her talents being limited as they are (see Tarzan) the better question is how did a minor talent like Chris Elliot continue to land roles in landmark films.

Also, he was the S&M dominatrix for writer Harold Ramis. Little known fact.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Mr. If a man has testosterone replacement (the crap you put under your arms), how long for it to "kick in"?

The crap I put under my arms seems to work right away, but then again Secret wasnt made for a man.

Also, are you ready for the explosion of body hair that occures with TRT? Yes his DING may start DONGING, but he also may look like an ape.
  • quixoteQ
    Options
    how did a minor talent like Chris Elliot continue to land roles in landmark films.

Landmark films such as Cabin Boy?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

"Hot dog thrown down a hallway" syndrome does run rampant...that's why God invented Kegels.

Yes, I agree and as the Official Spokesman and Crash Test Dummy of the 2012 Kegel Test Institute I think this can truly solve the GIANT VAGINA problem.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    how did a minor talent like Chris Elliot continue to land roles in landmark films.

I think he meant Scary Movie 2...
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

There's Something ABout Mary.
    Kingpin
    New York Stories
  • quixoteQ
    Options

Kingpin
    New York Stories

So, you claim you were NOT referring to either Cabin Boy or Scary Movie 2. Interesting.
  • chasingbabes
    Options
    <
    did you write this?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Yes, I agree and as the Official Spokesman and Crash Test Dummy of the 2012 Kegel Test Institute I think this can truly solve the GIANT VAGINA problem.

I didn't know spelunking was one of your hobbies...
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Kingpin
    New York Stories

So, you claim you were NOT referring to either Cabin Boy or Scary Movie 2. Interesting.

Considering both of those movies SUCKED, yes I was not referring to them
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    <
    did you write this?

No, but it has been written about me, many times. #humblebrag
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Honestly, its for the science.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

Honestly, its for the science.

Make sure you're properly equipped...after all, have you seen the movie "Teeth"?
  • quixoteQ
    Options
    If you had to trust one of the following two hypothetical people to fix all of the world's problems, would you choose:

A) Someone who ordered extra cheese on a pizza; or
    B) Someone who ordered extra sauce on a pizza?