Any other horsey folk out there?

showmorgan79
showmorgan79 Posts: 8
edited September 20 in Chit-Chat
Hi! I'm just looking for some horsey folk out there trying to loose weight like I am to shoot the breeze with. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    I thought i wasnt a horsey person but my brother has a mustang .thats a big pet .his name is jake he keeps all the grass down around the place he"s a big baby heS good for the fire danger
  • Yeah, that horsey stuff sneaks up on you and when you're bit, you're bit and that's the end. LOL. My earliest memories are on horseback and I've been around them all my life. I love it. There's nothing better than spending a quiet day at the barn, grooming and riding.
  • What's MFP?
  • OH OK! duh, I figured it out...............it's early for me :blushing:
  • cwvanek
    cwvanek Posts: 111
    Heya :) I haven't ridden in a few years... had to sell my horse due to the economy ;( I have been riding for 13 years, though. I rode hunter/jumper and owned a OTT Throughbred :)
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    I like horses.

th_smalldancingman.gif
  • kellch
    I like horses.

th_smalldancingman.gif

I like Kellches.

I like Maxies.
  • kellch
    My uncle used to have horses. I went over there one day to ride one. It was an old race horse. Apparently when you raise your arm, the horse thinks it means to ummmm what's that called? rear up??? ok I'll speak my own languate :embarassed: Stand up on it's hind legs and take off........My uncle told me not to raise my arm because of this. My mom asked me where her purse was and I pointed over to the car and said in the car :embarassed: the horse reared up and took off :embarassed: Ran through the field, around the house, and under a tree eeek.gif <
    me when I saw the tree (almost got clotheslined there :laugh: ) Until it finally stopped back at the barn.

The end.
    :smokin:
  • kellch
    My uncle used to have horses. I went over there one day to ride one. It was an old race horse. Apparently when you raise your arm, the horse thinks it means to ummmm what's that called? rear up??? ok I'll speak my own languate :embarassed: Stand up on it's hind legs and take off........My uncle told me not to raise my arm because of this. My mom asked me where her purse was and I pointed over to the car and said in the car :embarassed: the horse reared up and took off :embarassed: Ran through the field, around the house, and under a tree eeek.gif <
    me when I saw the tree (almost got clotheslined there :laugh: ) Until it finally stopped back at the barn.

The end.
    :smokin:

Did you shoot the horse?

No :angry:
  • I tried jumping with my corrdinationaly challanged Q-man and he missed the spot, did the splits over the jump (thank god the jump was like A foot tall.........sheesh) caught himself with his face (which he uses as a battering ram when he's turned out alone doing god knows what with it) and took a little tumble.......poor guy, I felt so bad. He's been off the jumping ever since. LOL.
This discussion has been closed.