I'm 47% of the man I used to be, my two year journey!

Options

Replies

• rmatwick
    rmatwick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! You are a great inspiration. Congratulations and well done!!:smile:
  • templeofgod
    templeofgod Posts: 10
    Options
    Absolutely amazing weight loss journey. You are a true example of what determination and dedication can do. So inspiring. :)
  • bhug918
    bhug918 Posts: 23
    Options
    Great job! Such great inspiration, I am going to take photos and make a journal to see the results when having a hard time (which is everyday lol).
  • syncynlyn
    syncynlyn Posts: 39
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amaing! You should be very, very proud of the results of your hard work! You look like a different person! Look at those guns!! I also love the 'stache!
  • c_muschany
    c_muschany Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Shut the front door!?!!?! That is incredible! You have to be so proud! And your arms and chest are insane! Wow! Good for you!!!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Monster in the making :) Awesome stuff.
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    So well done! I am amazed & so happy for you. One of the biggest changes is the size of your smile!!! Enjoy life!
  • 2myhealth577
    Options
    WOW How inspiring - CONGRATULATIONS On your weight loss!!!!!!!! I bet you feel absolutely amazing...what a transformation. Thank you for sharing.
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow, you need to contact the "Joy Fit Club" on the Today Show. You have a lot to teach the rest of the world! Great job!
  • PottyMrs
    PottyMrs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Your a completely new man!! Well done you!!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!! CONGRATS
  • anoroc751
    anoroc751 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what to say. That is an incredible journey you completed. You have made me re-think what I am capable of accomplishing. Keep us posted on how things go.

Im thinking I need to add more heavy weights to my routine. Most of what i do with weights is more like circuit training to keep my HR up.

I would like to drop another 52 pounds. That would still put me at the overweight side of the BMI scale but I think I would look awesome at that weight.

Good luck and keep moving.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring! You dont even look like the same person! Very good job!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - thanks so much for posting your story - it is a true inspiration !!
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I found it cool that you had a transformers t-shirt on in the original sitting pic .. well done sir, well done.
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Wow !!! Fantastic transformation !!!
  • Lampy00512
    Lampy00512 Posts: 117
    Options
    What an inspiration! Absolutely terrific, well done :drinker:
  • Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    this is just awesome!
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hot Damn!! Excellent job!! THAT is inspiring!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing work!! well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!